• KORRES Provitamin B5 and Rice Bran Mascara
  • KORRES Provitamin B5 and Rice Bran Mascara

KORRES Provitamin B5 and Rice Bran Mascara Reviews

Ranked #645 out of 773 in Mascara

September 12, 2011

My absolute favourite natural mascara to date. Bought this when I was really sick with chemical sensitivity and continue to use it now. It works! It stays put and separates lashes nicely for a understated, natural look- and all without the guilt of adding unhealthy toxins to the body! Love it!

April 06, 2011

I have been using a small sample of this mascara (which I believe goes by the name Deep Colour mascara in the US). This is my first try at products by Korres Natural and I'm pleasantly surprised! This mascara is quite different from something I would normally purchase. I like thick, bold lashes and there is nothing on the package that suggest I would be able to achieve this.

What it gives me is lashes that stand at attention all day long. They're not particularly thick or lush, but they are nicely separated and lengthened and they stay that way all day long. They don't droop, which I find happens with many mascaras.

This is considered a more natural product meaning it does not contain:
- Parabens
- Ethanolomines
- GMOs
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes

If the above is important to you, you might not mind the price tag.