Good

kozmic colours eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #629 out of 1163 in Eye Shadow

June 01, 2015

This eyeshadow palette reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. It has many neutral shades and I see myself being able to use all of the colours. This palette comes with 18 shimmery colours and I wish that it came with at least a few matte colours. Initial pigmentation is great but it does not last all day. Be sure to carry this in your makeup bag along with your makeup brushes for a mid-day touch up. I did notice that it took more time and effort to blend the colours together, but for a budget eyeshadow palette, this is great to play with for beginners. Unfortunately, what really disappointed me was the strenght of the eyeshadows since it can easily break and fall apart. In fact, one of the shades crumbled into pieces after I did a light swatch. A few days later, another colour broke into pieces after simply picking the palette up in my drawer and placing it somewhere else.

March 01, 2015

long lasting, nice selection of colors! I got the one with all the purples in it :)