Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 107 in Dips & Spreads

February 13, 2017

Love Kraft PB versatile - made some quick cookies.
    Have used them in smoothies - use to think that it was not nutritional but change my mind,
    Need to have protein control

January 17, 2017

I like the taste of the Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter. I like the no sodium low carbs and sugar. I received this product coupon free from Sampler App. There is a cookie recipe on the label to try. Made from 100% Peanuts.

January 11, 2017

The taste is exceptionnel. I don't think it's really different than the original one. it's really good in the morning on toast. I would buy it again anytime.

January 11, 2017

The consistency of this peanut butter tends to be more oily than the normal peanut butter. The taste is quite the same as the normal peanut butter, but I believe it would work better if you were using it to bake rather than just on toast. If you are looking for a natural peanut butter its worth trying.

January 06, 2017

I used this to introduce peanut butter to my 7 month old twin boys. It was a perfect way to introduce natural, organic peanuts to my boys without the hefty organic price. My husband and I also switch. It's a natural, original taste. It's amazing what a difference it makes compared to the regular peanut butter. I've complete switched over.

January 06, 2017

Have you ever looked at the ingredients in peanut butter that isn't all natural? Top ingredient- Icing Sugar. Yikes. Switch to Kraft All Natural for a month and the next time you eat regular peanut butter- you wont taste peanuts, you'll taste sugar.

All Natural peanut butter is delicious, and the obvious healthier option! Refrigerate to keep it at a normal consistency. Try it- you'll love it!

January 06, 2017

I have tried natural peanut butter before and didn't really enjoy it so I thought I would give this one a try and it was nice, I enjoyed the flavor and I can see purchasing this one in the future for sure.

January 06, 2017

Kraft is my favorite peanut butter. love the texture and it just tastes right. it is part of my daily morning breakfast. My 16 month old son loves it too!

January 04, 2017

This is the best peanut butter, it is all natural so it is more healthy for my family. It is worth every penny, I just love it. I would recommend this to every one.

January 04, 2017

Just got this and its actually really good! I like that it's all natural and still tastes like peanut butter. Plus I've always like the texture of natural peanut butter, its just good.

matisa has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

Magouee added a new review for
    Lush Alaska dessert soap

scoof added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops