Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

August 19, 2016

This was mu first time trying all natural peanut butter. I'm not sure I'm a fan of it. First, I miss a little bit of sweetness to it, like other peanut butters. I had to add some honey drizzled on it just to help me get that hint of sweet I was missing. Also, I didn't like the consistency. It has to be stored in the fridge. This causes the peanut butter to become hard and it's very difficult to spread. It would rip holes into my bread. If I could remember, I would try to take it out of the fridge, at least an hour before to get it to room temperature to soften it a bit.

August 16, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Kraft peanut butter but I am disappointed with its taste and texture. While the package recommends refrigerate and stir for the best result, I still find the peanut butter too runny. It tastes very bland as well. Although it's a healthier option I think I would switch to its regular line.

August 14, 2016

Very good peanut butter. I like that Kraft has ventured out to offer a more natural PB. I love their other regular brands but do find that there is a lot of added sugar.

July 18, 2016

Love this product! Our family loves peanut butter and I loves giving my kids low sugar products. This is a win for all of us. It tastes great with no sugar or preservatives! I love being able to give my kids a healthy peanut butter that they enjoy eating.

May 10, 2016

The sound of all natural scared me off for quite some time before I tried it unknowingly at a friend's out. Turns out itn wasn't that bad. It wasn't like I was just eating crushed up peanuts, there was still that sweetness like the original but you know it is healthier for you. I mean will it ever be as good as the original, probably not, but it is a very close 2nd.

April 20, 2016

It was easy to stir and had a great creamy taste. I've also used this product in baking and was impressed with the results. Once open and refrigerated the oil does separate but not a big deal to stir back in.

March 23, 2016

The Kraft all natural peanut butter is one of the less expensive all natural brands on the shelf.
I decided to give it a shot because the other peanut butter they make is delicious.
It was a pretty typical natural peanut butter. Requires a good stir prior to using else the
oils just sit at the surface. Great natural flavour. Definitely a healthier option then the sugary
stuff. When it comes to natural nut butters I think I still prefer the almond option.

March 23, 2016

I bought this Peanut Butter because my father is a diabetic and it has no sugar. I thought it would be a nice change from the regular brand which is also Kraft. I have used Kraft for many years and this is the first time I have ever bought this one.! When I opened the jar it was very runny. Almost like a syrup. Not the type of thing that I would spread on anything. It is 100% peanuts with an oil like consistancy. It is 90 calories for 1 tablespoon. It has 0 cholestorel and 0 sodium. It has 4% fibre and 1 carb. All good qualities but I wouldn't recommend this product. I wouldn't even use it in baking.