Kraft Cranberry Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #2257 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 10, 2015

This had an add taste for me. I like both these ingredients separately but not together. I much prefer the pb/honey combo. Did not blend perfectly in my opinion. Left a funny taste in my mouth.

February 24, 2015

Je n'est vraiment pas aimer ce gout. Je suis plus traditionelle. Je vais rester fidelle au crémeux de kraft.

June 12, 2014

yummy yummy with a taste of cranberry . so glad i bought it

April 15, 2014

nice change from regular peanut butter or crunchy. have used it in biscotti with great results. only gripe is the cost compared to the old fashioned PB is a bit high

April 14, 2014

the worst peanut butter of my life.

October 23, 2013

Love, love, love the pieces of cranberry in this peanut butter! So good!! Get a little bit of the tartness from the cranberries and the sweetness from the peanut butter. Makes for an awesome blend!

September 07, 2013

I decided to try it when it went on sale and I did initially like the taste. Unfortunately, after getting home and reading the ingredients it states hydrogenated oil is used...not a plus. I don't think I would buy it again for that fact and it is a bit expensive for the size of the container. We are big peanut butter lovers but this one didn't make the cut.

June 25, 2013

The Peanut butter is Kraft's stellar PB. The cranberries are actually craisins. I was really disappointed in the texture. I was expecting fresh juicy cranberry flavor. Instead It was rubbery dried cranberries. Lots of peanut butters have come out with jam added so I really would have been pleased with any juiciness...there was none. I would not buy it again. Especially at almost $4.00 ( on sale) for 500g. Definitely WAY too much money for dried out berries in a small jar of PB.