Kraft Velveeta Cheese

Kraft Velveeta Cheese Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 539 in Misc

Smooth, Creamy, Mmm...Serve up the side dish your family will love-- Kraft Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese. Made with smooth, creamy Velveeta cheese sauce, it's the perfect match for any meal. Just grab a fork and dig in. You know you want to. The best side of dinner.Recipes: Bacon & Tomato Shells, Cheeseburger Mac, Deep-Dish Pizza Casserole.

February 01, 2016

Love this cheese we just slice it up and we eat it like that

March 26, 2015

This is a great product to use to make home made mac and cheese! And you can make any pasta creamy and oh so cheesy when you use this Velveeta Cheese!

February 14, 2015

This cheese block of Velveeta is great. It is expensive but has so many uses. I love to make homemade mac n cheese, but I bake it. With this product, it's so smooth and creamy.

August 09, 2013

This cheese is awesome, it goes great as a grilled cheese, it is awesome as a dip with canned tomatoes (rotel). Also great when making mac and cheese. Just wish it wasn't so high in fat.

April 04, 2013

Mmmmmm...... this stuff makes recipes yummy. I love making yummy dips and serving. Guests always love it.

January 27, 2012

I love cheese!!! Any kind. I would buy velvetta more often but it is on the pricey side. I prefer single slices rather then the brick as it is more convient.

March 22, 2011

This cheese is awesome to taste and it works great for cooking however I rarely purchase it because I find it on the pricey side and it rarely comes on special. Everytime I think of this cheese I think of my grand-father who swears by it and in fact has a slice with every meal.

February 11, 2011

Super great product, escpecially for making up super dishes like pastas or nachos. Makes it so easy, even my husband enjoys it.

February 08, 2011

i love this product, so many different ways you can use it and it taste's so good! i buy it every week!