• Krispy Kernels sun flower seeds BBQ flavour
Good

Krispy Kernels sun flower seeds BBQ flavour Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

March 06, 2016

These make a great snack,I like the salty flavor with the heat of the BBQ seasoning, but it's not spicey,I also like that it's pretty inexpensive so I able to purchase them anytime I want.This particular snack has been around a long time and its still a really good seller in the stores

January 19, 2016

These are such a good snack, they are well priced and are packed with flavour and they have a little bit of heat but not too much. Big fan of these and this brand.

July 19, 2014

Love sunflower seeds. This one of their best flavors. Price isn't to bad. Over all good snack.

What do you think, have you tried it?

June 13, 2014

Krispy Kernels sunflower seeds BBQ flour is my favourite snack! You can find it at any convenience store at an amazing price of just $1.39 plus tax. I love the crunch of the seeds and that I don't got to crack each shell to get the seed, its already done for me! The flavour of the BBQ over powers your mouth! They are perfect to eat at home or to take on the run! They are great quality seeds and covered in flavour! My 6 year old daughter loves them for an after school snack and I love that it has an excellent source of iron and fiber! They are so good that once you start eating them you cant stop!

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk