L'Occitane Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap
Good

L'Occitane Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Generously sized for everyday use and the bath. Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing Shea Butter. L'Occitane works directly with women's Shea-processing collectives in western Africa, supporting economic recovery--and a heritage of natural harvesting traditions. Non-irritating; suitable for men, women and children. In a range of L'Occitane fragrances.

June 23, 2013

This is one of the few soaps that I've actually paid money for!
Feel in love with the verbena scent after staying at a few hotels that use L'Occitane toiletries, and the soap is a great choice if you prefer soap over the shower gel formulation.
Amazing scent that works well for both men and women (I've actually had requests from men for this as a gift, and they're not gay!). Nice texture and does not overdry.
It's a bit pricey, but definitely a nice splurge.

August 21, 2011

I love this soap! It smells and works great. I put it in my drawer when it's dry so that my clothes smell good. I also like the fact that it comes on a rope so that it dries faster.

December 19, 2010

Love is not a word I throw around freely, but I have to say that I do LOVE this soap to bits.

It is SO gentle on my skin (I use it on my face, too) and the smell is just super wonderful. It also lathers up quite nicely so you don't have to use so much.

L'Occitane soaps are much more expensive than most, but I do think that they are worth every penny. What you get for your money are excellent quality products that deliver and, oh, who can forget the smell! They smell so heavenly!!

This product was given to me for testing.

January 25, 2010

This is one of the greatest bar soaps I have ever used! Normally I go for shower gel or body wash instead, but this product I received generously from ChickAdvisor. It smells SOO good (very lemony and fresh) in the shower and I felt very clean after. It's a good morning soap to wake you up after a night's rest. Recommended, especially if you like to shower in the mornings and cannot drag yourself out of bed, this might be a great incentive to do so!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags