Amazing

L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Dazzling Plumping Lipcolour Reviews

Ranked #511 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

L'Oréal Paris introduces a brilliantly sparkling lipcolour that combines fashionable form with high-performance volumizing function to give lips a glamorous, full, three-dimensional look. Its luminous, multi-faceted finish lends intense shine and elegance to the lips that, thanks to Glam Shine's fluid gel texture, enjoy the additional benefits of moisture and softness.More comfortable than a gloss and shinier than regular lipcolour, Glam Shine doesn't stick. Its formula, based on Micro Crystal technology and Pro-CollagenTM — both exclusive to the L'Oréal Laboratories — ensures that the contours of the mouth have the full, ripe look that is the very essence of femininity, and a shine that sparkles and shimmers like no other.Moreover, the ingenious form of its golden, curved case conceals an exceptional content, as well as a foam applicator that has been specially designed to gleam lips with the utmost precision.

February 17, 2011

I saw a girl I knew wearing this really great gloss, and I asked her what brand it was and it turns out it was the L'oreal glam shine. I went out and bought it and I really like it on myself as well!

- It doesn't have hardly any scent (which is really nice)
- it is not overly sticky or watery
- it has a really great selection of colors
- it lasts more than the average gloss after application
- I like the applicator; it makes it easy to use
- it comes at a reasonable price point

Overall, I would definitely recommend this gloss!

Updated On: February 17, 2011

One thing I will add however is that the name is a little deceptive, as I found NO plumping effect to this gloss. Other than that, I still really like it!

November 03, 2009

I too, remember using this as a teenager. :) And it was good back then.
However, it`s not a great product. I found it kinda heavy too sparkly and sticky.
Maybe I just grew up.

April 01, 2009

One of the first lipgloss I purchased as a teenager. I remember wearing it at prom!

This product do keeps its promise of giving you shiny, sparkly & kissable lips. This might be the shiniest ligloss I own, in fact! I really like the effect.

This is not the most long-lasting lipgloss, but it lasts long enough for me.

It doesn't really taste or smell something, which is ok, I guess.

I can't tell about the colour, because the one I won is clear.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas