La Roche-Posay Ceralip Lip Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Indications:Dry, irritated and sensitive lips.Severe damage including side effects of medical treatments.Properties:Due to its highly hydrating and lipid-replenishing properties, CERALIP Lip Repair Cream heals dry and chapped lips and restores comfort. Ceralip minimizes the risk of irritation.Fragrance-free.Preservative-free.

May 13, 2016

Mon copain avait la lèvre fendue depuis 1 mois et on n'avait tout essayer, rien ne fonctionnait. On ma donner un échantillon du Ceralip Lip Repair et ça a complètement guérit sa lèvre au bout de 2-3 semaines. Ça fonctionne à merveille!

January 26, 2015

My doctor recommended this for my son who has very dry lips during the winter months. It has worked wonders

September 02, 2014

I tried this last winter when I got chapped lips like never before. Made it more comfortable, and in about 3 days I saw a lot of improvement. On the negative points, the sent and feel on the lips is not the best tough. May worth a try when your day to day lip balm lose it's effectiveness.

July 08, 2014

This is definitely a lip product that is great to apply before bed as it's a thicker emollient cream. Its highly moisturizing and sits beautifully on the lips. I believe it is suppose to be a fragrance free product so it doesn't have the best smell. It is also a bit on the more expensive side, might not be worth purchasing often.

March 11, 2014

After a rough winter that has been excessively cold and windy, my lips have never been happier! I tried it on a whim looking for something to help my dry and chapped lips. AMAZING! No scent, no taste, just a soft, light texture. No stickiness and no shine, just moisture and comfort.
My lips were back to normal after a few days and I have found my lip balm obsession has died down (I reapply every 30 mins to an hour, like I said, obsession) since this product keeps my lips feeling great almost all day.