Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 467 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Formulated to leave no white residue on skin. Comes in a variety of fun and familiar fragrances.

February 28, 2017

Doesn't cause white marks, and defends against odour all day. It is usually on sale so it quite cost effective if you are on a budget. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product.

January 15, 2017

I love this stuff !! I've used it for years ,don't plan on switching love speed stick all their kinds are great!!But maybe some new scents would be great

January 09, 2017

I wasn't sure about buying it at first but once I tried it I was amazed at how well it works and how long it lasts! The price was very good, almost too good haha but J think this is my new favourite brand. Still trying others though but it will be tough. I love this one.

September 02, 2016

I used this growing up but when i tried this recently i had to reapply several times everyday that i used this and it still made a sweaty armpits smell . Lady speed stick is not a good choice if you actually sweat... Too bad because they have so many awesome scents.

August 27, 2016

Lady speed stick smells great but it does not last even half the day in the summer heat even though it claims to provide 24 hours relief it is definitely not a product I wound recommend.

August 09, 2016

Great product, does what it's supposed to and true to claim - invisible. Apply once in the morning and good to go all day. Easy to apply, no issues with this product!

July 23, 2016

This was the antiperspirant that I bought the most . I love the powder scent variety of lady speed stick, smells great. It goes on smooth and it keeps me dry. I do notice that sometimes I get deodorant stains when I wear it .

May 30, 2016

I keep coming back to this product because of the price and good smell. It has treated me well over the years, not the best out there but a good product for someone on a dime.

March 22, 2016

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry smells great and works well to keep odour away. It's mediocre in keeping wetness away but because of the low price (typically $1.99 per stick), I have purchased this many times. It is easy to dispense and the cap stays on firm when not in use.The downside though is it leaves a white, chslky mark on your clothes which is very difficult to remove. It is not as invisible as the packaging claims. So make sure you keep it way from dark clothing.

March 22, 2016

I used to use this all the time mainly because it was cheap and available everywhere but I noticed that it doesnt do much for my sweat or the smell. Its great when you just put it on but it fades very fast and stains my shirts. There is better out there for the same price