Lancôme Paris Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

Lancôme Paris Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #642 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

May 03, 2016

I use this every morning in the shower. I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean. I don't need to use a lot of the product, I usually need about the size of a pea to clean my whole face.

January 10, 2015

Less is more with this cream-to-foam cleanser. You really don't need alot for it to build to a rich creamy lather that leaves your face feeling fresh. It's lightly scented with a fresh and clean smell as well. Although not sure I would buy this product again due to the fact that this half size bottle was given to me as a gift and a regular sized bottle is $36 and I believe I can find an equally effective product at a lower price. But this little bottle has lasted me a really long time.

September 24, 2014

I received this in a sample package and have been pairing it with the Lancome Renergie Lift Multi Action cream and my face has never felt better. I like the texture of this cleanser, it does not get as foamy as I would have expected but it applies easily to the face and feels fantastic. I have only used it a handful of times and would need some more experience with it before I could decide if I would buy again. The cost is a little steep for me.

September 08, 2014

I have combination skin. This is very, very, very, smooth and when you keep rubbing it on your skin it foams up very well.Leaves skin very refreshed and clean. Great product

March 16, 2014

Currently using this facial cleanse for almost 3 weeks now and it's great for my normal.combination skin. Started with a creamy texture and turn into foamy/milky form. It's really gentle and remove all my makeup. A great buy!!

March 03, 2013

Fantastic this cleanser was great for my normal to dry skin, especially in the dry months of Winter. My skin felt so hydrated after using it. I didn't feel the need for having to use a moisturizer after. My skin is feeling great after it's first use and I can't wait to use it again, lol.

June 18, 2012

Definitely in the pricey camp, however this cleanser is brilliant! I have combination skin - REALLY combination. The dry areas can be even flakey at times, and my oily areas are a real irritation. This cleanser really works well to balance the dry and oily areas and my skin feels very clean and fresh after using. LOVE this stuff!!

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk