Lancôme Paris Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 389 in Concealer

A waterproof protective undereye concealer that helps soften the look of undereye circles.

October 13, 2016

The best concealer i have ever tried! After applying it i always was in doubt, if i really had dark circles :) It is really amazing, so easy to blend - like a second skin. And you will never end up with visible under eye concealed patches, it indeed becomes your second skin.

September 26, 2016

This is the latest under eye concealer I have tried in my quest for the best coverage for my dark eye circles .So far it is the smoothest,long wearing and best coverage I have tried thus far.I was worried the waterproof part may look dry or dry out my sensitive under eye area,nope not one little bit.I apply this over my mineral foundation and my skin looks flawless all day.I will definitely repurchase this one!!

July 16, 2016

I have never used a concealer before. But I Just gave birth to my second child in less than 2 years, so the need for such a product became clear! A friend suggested that product to me saying it is the best and I must say she is absolutely right. The first time I used it I was convinced. Its coverage is just amazing. Quite pricey but definetly worth it. No need to buy and try many products. Just use thé best right away!

May 08, 2016

This is by far my favourite concealer product. It covers really well without feeling heavy and Lancôme offers it in a lot of different colors. It is expensive but totally worth it as a tube lasts for a long time

February 08, 2016

My favorite concealer! It is very waterproof, provides the best coverage and lasts all day without streaking or getting clumpy.

June 08, 2015

The price is a bit expensive. Water based so safe for the eyes. I think for this price, you could get something way better.

May 14, 2014

I should start by saying that I don't have under eye circles. I use this concealer as a regular concealer. It does a great job at hiding my dark spots from healing acne. I take a long time to heal from anything. So, this is a life saver. Now that it's going into summer, I use this with a powder foundation on top and I'm good to go for my whole day.

April 12, 2014

I am a mature woman with a ongoing problem of undereye circles. In my search for a good concealer my cosmetician at Shoppers Beauty Boutique recommended this product. I am less than impressed. The texture I feel is not for mature skin as it seems to cake in my wrinkles and crows feet. By days end I have visible lines in the creases under my eyes.
Would not recommend this product for mature skin. The product is very pricey, should have maybe sampled it first. My hunt continues

February 22, 2014

I love how this product evens out my skin tone and has good coverage. I would recommend this product for people who need a bit more coverage.

February 20, 2014

I adore this concealer from Lancome although it is pricey. Usually wait until GWP time and then stock up! It leaves a smooth finish and matches my skin tone nicely. Have used it for years and i've yet to be convinced there's a better concealer out there - but by all means I'd love to try!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml