• Lancôme Paris Flash Bronzer
Good

Lancôme Paris Flash Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 285 in Bronzer

May 01, 2015

I have combination skin so I really hate wearing full makeup foundation in the summer when it gets hot. Feels like my face is melting off in the sunshine! LOL! I have tried other bronzers in the past from the powders to the self tanner and they just turned my skin orange! Lancôme has a great money back guarantee on all of their products so I figured what did I have to lose? As long as you are exfoliated and moisturized properly this product works like a dream. It is a cumulative effect product so you will notice a very subtle tanning effect after the first application but when you use it the next day you can really see a difference. Smells and feels fabulous on the skin! It doesn't wear off on my pillowcases either! I would highly recommend this product. $45 at Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique.

February 21, 2009

This product is the same EXACT thing as the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gelee. You can even compare the ingredients! The first 8 are EXACTLY the same (same order and everything) the ingredients after that are only different because they have different scents and colors. It is the first few ingredients that really matter in product performance, and these two have exactly the same ergo they perform the same! Save yourself a lot of cash and try out the L'Oreal one first. The two are even manufactured by the same company..

April 27, 2008

I have to scream on the rooftop about how much I love this stuff. It is expensive, but I have not been able to find anything that compares. I gave up tanning last year, and I use this on my face about 3 times a week. I don't feel white and washed out, and I love it.

Updated On: April 27, 2008

I can't find an image that looks like it. I'll keep looking. I don't think I'll be able to update. This one doesn't say Soleil on it. They might be the same ?