• Lancôme Paris Hypnose Star 24H Waterproof Mascara
  • Lancôme Paris Hypnose Star 24H Waterproof Mascara

Lancôme Paris Hypnose Star 24H Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 773 in Mascara

August 01, 2016

I got this mascara originally in a kit for Christmas that came with a small eyeliner and a waterproof makeup remover, I believe it is called Bi-Facial. This review is specifically for the mascara. I really liked this mascara, I do lots of swimming in the summer and can guarantee that this did not smudge on me, it is waterproof! I use an eyelash curler and found this really made my lashes pop. Only con is the price!

April 28, 2016

The only mascara I can use without any problem.

No mather which one I try I always come back to this one!

It extends my lashes more than any othe one!!!

January 22, 2016

This is a really good volumizing mascara, I recommend layering it, you need 2-3 coats depending on what volume you want, but it is great. I have really long lashes, so this adds more volume to them, I prefer the grandiose over this one though!

April 20, 2015

Love this mascara! My lashes look amazing every time I put it on

March 01, 2015

I do have to say I felt glamorous with this mascara. Stays all day, yet comes off easily with gentle makeup remover. Lasted through a short cry session with a few eye rubs and still looked pretty decent - but a few lashes started sticking together - not spiderleggy though.
One thing that was a little odd - and I am not sure if it was just the tester size - but I felt like the wand and tube were backwards when I unscrewed it. The regular sized one I haven't noticed it being 'backwards'.
The tester size was a little 'wet' or 'oily' on first application, and I thought it sort of stung my eyes (wear contacts). I let it sit about a week and it dried out a bit , I decided to give it a go again and there was no stinging, and it wasn't 'oily' any longer (so the drying turned out to be just enough and wasn't flaky).

October 22, 2014

I needed a new mascara as my regular one is from Japan (which I love), but I wasn't going to be visiting any time soon. I needed a waterproof one because non waterproof always runs, oily skin I guess, or maybe just oily eye lids is what I usually say.

The Lancome Hypnose goes on very smooth and definitely adds volume to my lashes. It doesn't add a lot in the area of length but it's still acceptable. The thing I like about it is how smooth it is when it goes on and there are no clumps!! A huge plus!

I'm confirming that it is indeed waterproof, yay!

Overall, even though not too much length is added, this mascara makes up for it by adding a lot volume wise and for the smooth texture of it. I'd buy it again, even for the price.

May 11, 2014

The Hypnose Star 24h volume mascara feels weightless and provides lots of volume and length. You betcha it lasts for 24 hours. When I applied the mascara, I used the flat side of the brush to build volume and the round side to comb through the lashes. It did not clump. I was amazed and happy with the results. The cost $33.50. I believe I have been converted. Most mascara that I have tried in the past don't provide enough volume and length as this one does. I have small eye lashes, so volume and length are important to me.