Lancôme Paris Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume

Lancôme Paris Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 1213 in Perfume

Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume is a colourful, upbeat ad joyful fragrance. It embodies mischievous femininity: rose becomes playful, driven by deliciously tangy raspberry tones, wooden shimmers and voluptuous vanilla notes. This spontaneous, irresistible rose charms everything in its path.Trésor Midnight Rose could be a crisp, sweet “candied rose of love”, fruit of an unexpected encounter. From the very first moment, it’s love at first sight between deep, intense rose absolute and vibrant, bold raspberry. The caress of jasmine and peony meet fresh blackcurrant bud absolute and intense pink pepper. For the final touch of seduction, the drydown- Virginia cedar essence, vanilla and musk- warms up the floral notes. For more information visit Lancome.ca.

May 27, 2015

This is my absolute favorite perfume. I don't use anything else but this now. It smells amazing and everyone compliments me on it, I cant even remember how many people have asked what it is and where they can get it. Everyone should have a signature scent and this one is definitely mine.

May 07, 2015

This perfume portrays an elegant, sophisticated and seductive woman who is bold yet charming. Suitable for all aged women, especially middle-aged women. It is a type of perfume that can be pulled off in certain day-time events but it is more suitable for night-time dates and dinners.

One can smell hints of rose and raspberry in the top notes, with a hint of jasmine and peony.

May 02, 2015

This is my second all time favourite perfume right next to Lancomes "LA VIE EST BELLE" they make some of the best perfumes. Obsessed.

December 29, 2014

This product smells AMAZING! every time I wear it, I always get asked what I am wearing. It's just so beautiful, I love the smell of roses. Its highly recommended by me. I just wish it weren't as pricey!

September 09, 2014

I love the scent. It lasts all day without having to use alot. Have got so many complements. Not too strong.

June 17, 2014

Amazing product.....smells awesome

June 16, 2014

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!

October 22, 2013

I bought this as a treat for myself.
I had gotten a sample of it a few years ago ,and I instantly fell in love

January 28, 2012

I have loved Lancome products for years and have never found anything to take the place of their Tresor parfum but this one definitely takes a close second place for me. It is fresh and lovely without being overpowering. I really don't want to turn people off by making one wish they wore a gas mask when they get into an elevator with me. If you are a fan of subtle yet memorable scents then you might like to give this one a try.

November 08, 2011

I am very particular when it comes to perfumes, but I think I may have found a new favourite! The scent is almost indescribable, but it’s definitely unique and intoxicating. This sample came in a squirt bottle (thank you!) which makes it easy to put on. You can smell the raspberries and roses very clearly. This scent is appropriate for women of any age! It’s a true classic, and one that I’ll be purchasing in the near future! I recommend stopping a moment to try it on the next time you’re in a department store. I think you’ll love it!