• Lansinoh disposable nursing pads - 100 counts
Good

Lansinoh disposable nursing pads - 100 counts Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

March 17, 2017

I have tried a few different brands of disposable nursing pads but these are the ones that I found most comfortable/discreet. I love how slim yet absorbent they are and compared to some other brands how little it shows through shirts.

March 09, 2017

J'ai eu deux allaittement et j'Ai uniquement utiliser cette marque. Je trouve que ce sont ceux qui sont le mieux conçu pour la tenu dans le soutien gorge. De plus, il sont très absorbant, très efficace. Je suis entièrement satisfaite.

March 07, 2017

The lansinoh nursing pads are my preferred brand. They are large in size and very soft on your skin. They also aren't too thick or too thin, the perfect thickness and very discrete. They also have 2 sticky parts on each nursing pad which allow them to stay in place on your bra.

February 24, 2017

These nursing pads are great! Soft to the touch and the adhesives keep them in place in your bra. They are somewhat discreet which is fine to be worn outside of the house.

February 01, 2017

I got a sample from a gift basket from a baby shower I went to. It came with two individual ones with a quilted honeycomb lining. It provided great leak-proof coverage just like the packaging said it would. I ended up buying a big box of them and they have worked great. Other friends I know use them and they like them as well!

July 11, 2016

I go through so many of these!! They're great! They protect my shirts from leaking as well as those oily nipple cream stains! This brand is very soft and discreet under clothing. I like that they have the adhesive strips on he back so they stay in place! Very good quality product!

April 12, 2016

These are my favorite nursing pads by far. The shape is perfect, conforms nicely to breast shape. Material is very soft and comfy. The sticky backs keep the pads in place. These are also super absorbent. No leakage at all. The only brand I'll use.

March 13, 2016

Very aborbent and price was awesome. They also didn't make me soar where i have sensitive skin. Also found they stuck good and once stuck to your bra they stayed in place

March 11, 2016

These are my favourite nursing pads! I have tried others and they just don't have as much absorbency as these ones. They are a little pricey because you go through them so fast but they are a necessity and worth it!

February 13, 2016

These are my favorite pads ever. They are soft and absorbent and thin. Other pads I've used in the past have been bulky and tend to stick to my nipples.
    I like how these are individually wrapped up. I can just put them in my diaper bag and not worry about them getting dirty.

Greys Anatomy