Lansinoh disposable nursing pads - 100 counts
Good

Lansinoh disposable nursing pads - 100 counts Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

February 01, 2017

I got a sample from a gift basket from a baby shower I went to. It came with two individual ones with a quilted honeycomb lining. It provided great leak-proof coverage just like the packaging said it would. I ended up buying a big box of them and they have worked great. Other friends I know use them and they like them as well!

July 11, 2016

I go through so many of these!! They're great! They protect my shirts from leaking as well as those oily nipple cream stains! This brand is very soft and discreet under clothing. I like that they have the adhesive strips on he back so they stay in place! Very good quality product!

April 12, 2016

These are my favorite nursing pads by far. The shape is perfect, conforms nicely to breast shape. Material is very soft and comfy. The sticky backs keep the pads in place. These are also super absorbent. No leakage at all. The only brand I'll use.

March 13, 2016

Very aborbent and price was awesome. They also didn't make me soar where i have sensitive skin. Also found they stuck good and once stuck to your bra they stayed in place

March 11, 2016

These are my favourite nursing pads! I have tried others and they just don't have as much absorbency as these ones. They are a little pricey because you go through them so fast but they are a necessity and worth it!

February 13, 2016

These are my favorite pads ever. They are soft and absorbent and thin. Other pads I've used in the past have been bulky and tend to stick to my nipples.
    I like how these are individually wrapped up. I can just put them in my diaper bag and not worry about them getting dirty.

February 05, 2016

Ca fonctionne tres bien mais ca glissait toujours et se retrouvait dans un coin de ma brassiere. Par contre elle sont tres absorbantes.

January 28, 2016

This is the only ones I use. I've tried many other brands but these works great. They are individually wrapped you can take in your diaper bags or purse.

December 27, 2015

I have tried many other brands and still thinks this is the best one.

- individuals wrap which keep it clean and easy for travel
    - super thin
    - best coverage and sticks it on the bras very well for the whole day
    - absorbency is excellent
    - price is good (I purchased it at Walmart which is around $0.12 per pad)