Lavanila The Healthy Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #1085 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 05, 2016

Considering this moisturizer is in a tube the texture is actually quite creamy and thick, like a body butter, but absorbs super fast like a lotion! No sticky or greasy residue. Applying the cream is effortless and smooth. I was a little disappointed with the scent. I purchased the Fresh Vanilla Lemon. It doesn't remind me of a bright citrusy-clean scent. It's almost more along the lines of a floral fragrance, which I'm not a huge fan of. Grandma's potpourri anyone?

November 20, 2015

The scent I tried is in pure vanilla...and at the first whiff I fell in love! It smells soooo good. It is very expensive, but worth it. It is a very effective lotion. Moisturizes well, and absorbs well. It contains glycerin, which is gentle, and natural, and very good for skin. My favorite lotion today!

June 18, 2015

I just received a sample of this and it is amazing. Love the scent and it is so moisturizing

November 14, 2014

now this, this is my absolute favorite lotion to use. I've purchased the Vanilla Lemon scent and my goodness its citrusy creamy perfectness. I get very dry skin a lot of the time, and this is one of the few lotions that actually get me nice and moisturized. Usually you either sacrifice good smell for great results or vice versa, but this is a hole in one for me in the lotion department.

May 07, 2010

I absolutely LOVE the Body Butters from this brand. I like each and every one of the scents. The texture is thick and absorbs very well and moisturizes leaving a silky feeling without it being greasy at all. The price is a bit steep but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way. I also recommend the rollerball perfumes of this brand (LAVANILA Laboratories) which are affordable.

Scents: Comes in Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Lavender, Vanilla Coconut, Vanilla Grapefruit.

About the Product: The 100% pure shea and cocoa butters are infused with super antioxidants, Goji Berry, and Kakadu Plum for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals that deeply nourish and hydrate. Free from petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oils, silicone, synthetic dyes, sulfates, and parabens.