Lays Classic Potato Chips

Lays Classic Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 1062 in Snacks

November 08, 2016

J'adore les chips Lays,je trouve que chaque sortes ( ou presque ) goûte vraiment bonne ,en parti parce qu'on goûte vraiment puisqu'elles sont toutes assaisonnée. Les classic sont une de mes sortes préférées!

November 05, 2016

Les chips lays original sont très bonne en bouche. Coupé mince elle sont super croustillante. Elle sont salés à souhait. Je recommande quand vous chercher des chips nature !

November 05, 2016

Lays Classic Potato Chips are pretty basic, no fancy flavours here. They are salty, sometimes too salty for my liking that I'm constantly drinking water after eating them. Another factor to consider is that they are cut very thinly and tend to crumble easily in the bag. I usually wind up with quite a few broken pieces and don't like to serve them when guests are over. I do think they are delicious but not my first choice in the chip department when choosing a bag of chips to eat on their own. On a positive note, I love putting a few in sandwiches once in a while for the added crispy texture or as a side for fish and chips.

August 14, 2016

Excellent chips. .. better than any other brands I have tried. Works well with dips as they dint break as easily. Great brand! Always fresh and crispy

July 02, 2016

These are excellent for when i like to have potato chips that I like to have a dip with. They are called classic, but i think they mean regular. Either way, i love them.

February 06, 2016

These are my favorite Lay's Chips. A true classic. It's salty and crunchy and just plain delicious.

December 30, 2015

I like the original best. I will try any flavour loving barbecue flavour. Great with a soft drink over ice!

December 11, 2015

bet ya cant eat just one haha we all know the deal.. greaat chips decent price no complaints

August 10, 2015

Nice light crisp and not overly salted.