Le Labo Rose 31 perfuming body lotion

Le Labo Rose 31 perfuming body lotion Reviews

Ranked #714 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 16, 2016

I first used this when it was in my room and the fairmont. It has a nice smell however it isn't amazing. I'm currently using it as hand cream because I'm trying to use some of my lotions up.

April 15, 2015

I love love love this scent. It is pricey but worth it! Even better is that the ingredients are natural and not tested on animals. And... I smell Amazing. I bought this instead of paying more for the perfume - but I use it as you would a perfume - a bit on my neck, wrist, etc. smell great for less money.

May 11, 2014

ROSE 31 Perfuming Body Lotion for an 8 fl oz costs $65.00. The Fairmont Hotel carries this product in every room with this lotion, shampoo, conditioner, soap, and shower gel. You can also purchase this product at the spa in the Fairmont Hotel. The cream is a light weight free flowing non sticky lotion that has a strong lasting perfume smell of Roses. It has vitamins A and E, aloe vera, coconut and olive oil. It certainly smoothes my skin. What is funny about it, is everyone else smells like you in the hotel. No need to use perfume after your shower if you use the body lotion. The other nice thing about this product is that no matter who wears it the scent remains the same. This product is made in New York. Is it worth the price, I believe it does. It has a comforting smell.

Updated On: May 11, 2014

http://lelabofragrances.com/us_en/about. Visit the web site and read about their beliefs. It is quite incredible. Enjoy!