Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce

Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

October 26, 2016

Lea and Perrins is the best brand for me when it comes to Worcestershire Sauce. And honestly, I have only seen and used 2 other brands. I guess it is the distinct flavor of Lea and Perrins. There must be a specific ingredient used only in this sauce to give it the Lea and Perrins name. I use this for my Virgin Ceaser drinks and with roast beef. I also have used it with making home made French Onion Soup. It is a classic and I can always depend on this brand for quality, flavor and the price is affordable. I like as well that they have a super small bottle as I don't use it daily, and don't like wasting anything.

I recommend this product.

October 26, 2016

This is the best Worcestershire Sauce I've ever bought! I first purchased this while living in the UK and was very please to find it back in Canada too. I've tried other cheaper versions but there is a definite difference in flavour. For the price of this sauce, a little really goes a long way so it's definitely worth it! It's a staple in my weekly stir frys, and I use it to replace fish sauce in my asian-style cooking!

March 14, 2016

J'aime ajouter cette sauce Worcestershire à une multitudes de plats cuisinés. Cette sauce rehausse le goût des aliments. Quelques gouttes suffisent. Elle est aussi excellente dans les "bloddy ceasar".

October 04, 2015

To make the perfect Canadian classic cocktail the Caesar, you need to use the one and only LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce. The cocktail is prepared the following way: Add ice to a celery salt-rimmed highball glass. Pour in one ounce of vodka, Tabasco (or any other hot sauce) and LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce to taste, then top off with clamato juice. Add a stick of celery, wedge of lime and voila...you have the perfect Caesar! The addition of LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce is what gives this concoction its unique flavour. I do not think that any other brand of Worcestershire sauce would suffice. So try a Caesar using the one and only LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce. I think you will be glad that you did! It is also great in meatloaf and as a marinade for steaks!

January 07, 2015

I love using Worcestershire in everything, including the most important thing ceasers!

October 23, 2014

Worcestershire sauce is an absolute staple in our pantry! We use it in everything, ranging from marinating meats, adding to homemade stroganoff and sauces, to sprinkling on a grilled cheese sandwich or even roasted veggies for an extra treat. I buy this in the biggest size I can find whenever we run out (which is often!).

September 24, 2014

It's a good pantry staple for adding flavour or as a marinate. I used it for meats and in Bloody Marys. I like the real stuff and not the cheap imitations .

August 05, 2014

I use this stuff like crazy. There is no substitute! I can't stand other imitation sauces- they never come close and taste strange. This company has been around forever and it's clearly because of their great product. Great bottle- easy to distribute. The flavour is wonderful. I use it in Caesar sales, to marinate steaks, on burgers, in sale dressing, etc.