Lever 2000 Body Wash

Lever 2000 Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 14, 2016

I absolutely love this product in "Pomegranate & Coconut Water" scent. When I first tried this product, I was looking for an inexpensive body wash to replace my expensive one. I was hesitant because of the price (only about $3.97!) but thought I'd try it anyways. Turns out, I prefer it over my more expensive one! I love the scent, it lathers well, makes you feel clean without leaving any residue...and it's cheap! It is also often on sale for only $2.00 as well. Needless to say, my cupboard is stocked!

June 21, 2015

I haven't personally used this product and I will tell you why I'm reviewing it. My housemate uses this product and it leaves this left over foam/bathroom filth. Personally if that's how it leaves my tub and shower curtains, I dont want to know what kind of residue it would leave on my body. This about it before using this product.

June 21, 2015

I love the smell of this, so clean and soapy, leaves skin nice and clean with a nice scent.

April 10, 2015

Lever 2000 gives a good bang for your buck. You get a large bottle for a small price. It lathers well and rinses off without leaving a film behind.

January 28, 2015

j'aime bien ce gel douche il sent tres bon

January 28, 2015

I love the way it lathers up and all the different sents are great I like to switch it up every time right now I'm using pomegranate & coconut water

January 11, 2015

I love it, buy it every time at the store, great value for the price. Lots of body wash in every bottle. Smells good and is alright if you don't want something like a perfume effect.

January 08, 2015

this lever 2000 smells fantastic it doesnt leave a film on your skin

January 08, 2015

its smells amazing but too much perfume leave my skin dry and itchy .

April 16, 2014

I love the fragrance and the feel of the skin after using the body wash.