Lever 2000 Body Wash

Lever 2000 Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 596 in Body Wash

February 20, 2017

Love the smell and love how clean I feel after a shower. Doesn't make my skin feel dry. My children can use it and it does not irritate there skin like other products

January 06, 2017

I have super sensitive skin, and honestly all bar soaps leave me feeling very dry. I started to use Lever 2000 body wash because it was on sale and the bar soap, I liked but it left me slightly dry but not as bad as others. So I decided to try the body wash and it was AMAZING. My skin stayed silky smoothe, not itchy dryness and not to mention it comes in a wide variety of scents to go with your favourites.

September 14, 2016

I absolutely love this product in "Pomegranate & Coconut Water" scent. When I first tried this product, I was looking for an inexpensive body wash to replace my expensive one. I was hesitant because of the price (only about $3.97!) but thought I'd try it anyways. Turns out, I prefer it over my more expensive one! I love the scent, it lathers well, makes you feel clean without leaving any residue...and it's cheap! It is also often on sale for only $2.00 as well. Needless to say, my cupboard is stocked!

June 21, 2015

I haven't personally used this product and I will tell you why I'm reviewing it. My housemate uses this product and it leaves this left over foam/bathroom filth. Personally if that's how it leaves my tub and shower curtains, I dont want to know what kind of residue it would leave on my body. This about it before using this product.

June 21, 2015

I love the smell of this, so clean and soapy, leaves skin nice and clean with a nice scent.

April 10, 2015

Lever 2000 gives a good bang for your buck. You get a large bottle for a small price. It lathers well and rinses off without leaving a film behind.

January 28, 2015

j'aime bien ce gel douche il sent tres bon

January 28, 2015

I love the way it lathers up and all the different sents are great I like to switch it up every time right now I'm using pomegranate & coconut water

January 11, 2015

I love it, buy it every time at the store, great value for the price. Lots of body wash in every bottle. Smells good and is alright if you don't want something like a perfume effect.

January 08, 2015

this lever 2000 smells fantastic it doesnt leave a film on your skin

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra