• LG V10 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Crystal] Full HD [CR] JAPANESE BASE PET FILM Premium Ultra Clear for LG V10 - CR (SGP11790)
Amazing

LG V10 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Crystal] Full HD [CR] JAPANESE BASE PET FILM Premium Ultra Clear for LG V10 - CR (SGP11790) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #178 out of 319 in Accessories

November 17, 2015

This protector is definitely superior to others I have used. The feel of it is much more natural, like the glass on the phone and I love that it covers the camera on my phone. The other screen protectors I've purchased have all had a hole where the camera lens is, leaving me worried about scratches on my camera.

Very easy to install and good instructions to ensure there are no bubbles. Would use this on my LG V10 when it needs a new screen protector!