Lifestyle SKYN intense feel condoms

Lifestyle SKYN intense feel condoms Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 598 in Misc

May 19, 2016

Best condoms hands down. My husband and I struggled to find a condom we both liked and were thrilled when we tried this one. Very thin and is close enough to skin on skin for us.

April 24, 2016

these condoms were ok but the studed part didnt make nothing feel better. I did find they were over lub and messy. These were good but I won't buy another box

March 06, 2016

i have a latex allergy so i thought i would buy this brand to try. i found it gave me rashes and itchy skin and they swelled me for days afterwards. the condoms can be over lubed and messy feeling. id rather pay the extra money and stay with trojan instead.

April 25, 2015

Natural latex free lubricated condoms from Lifestyle. Condoms have wave design texture with intensely raised studs to maximize stimulation and pleasure.
    Great product from Lifestyle. Ultra thin condoms that gives you a very natural feel. I would probably place this in our top3 choice for condoms.