Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
Good

Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 756 in Chocolate

July 27, 2016

Iam in heaven. Its very tasty chocolate, i love this company not sure how but they make the best chokolate.it so rich creamy and melts in ur mouth. Price is good. Cant eat it everyday, too much calories and fat, but its taste like a real things

March 12, 2016

Perfect for a sweet treat, that isn't too sweet. The caramel and salt bits add the perfect crunch and you only need a square or two to satisfy your cravings.

March 11, 2016

Tastes absolutely amazing! I am definitely a huge fan of this chocolate. It has a nice caramelly crunch that blends wonderfully with the dark chocolate with a hint of salt. Will definitely buy more!

March 01, 2016

Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate is high quality chocolate that does not disappoint. The chocolate melts slowly in your mouth with the sweet of the caramel and the salt at the same time. I usually like to savour the chocolate in my mouth as long as possible.

January 31, 2016

Even if you don't like dark chocolate, you'll fall in love with this one. The texture and taste are creamy and perfect. The right amount of sweet and salty

January 25, 2016

My favourite grocery store chocolate choice. The sea salt is a great balance to the sweetness of the caramel. I don't usually like dark chocolate, but with the caramel and sea salt, it's basically heaven. I keep mine in the fridge, which makes it cool and crunchy, but it still melts in my mouth.

January 25, 2016

This chocolate is so intense ,who ever would have thought of mixing chocolate and sea salt ,yummy,what an awesome combination, you first taste that Cocoa flavor and caramel and then the saltiness, it blends so well, I love eating this in the evening, its one of my go to snacks

October 08, 2015

Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate;

such a good caramel and sea salt balance taste within the chocolate
    nothing stands out more than the other good balance of sweetness and saltyness

the combination of both and of course the lindt traditional chocolate taste makes this such a good tasting chocolate bar

May 12, 2015

My friend gave me a taste of her bar and it was so good that I had to immediately buy myself one (haha two). The taste combination of caramel and sea salt sounds weird, but it is sooooo good! I ate the whole bar in about 2 minutes; I usually savor chocolate and let it slowly melt in my mouth, but this one I couldn't!

February 23, 2015

I recently just started to eat dark chocolate as I'm trying to break out of my milk chocolate addiction! This was recommended to me by a friend and is AMAZING! Such a great combination of flavours together. Highly recommended!