Lindt Lindor White Reviews

Ranked #652 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 27, 2016

I usually love Lindt products but this bar was too sweet, almost sickening, I didn't like the flavor of the white chocolate ,I will not be purchasing this again

April 07, 2015

I love this white chocolate from Lindor, they just always make the best chocolate. It's great quality and oh so creamy. You just can't stop eating it once you start!

February 09, 2015

I love Lindt Lindor White. The white chocolate just starts to melt when you put it in your mouth. They are light and creamy, hard to stop at just a few.

November 14, 2014

mmmmm delicious! So rich and creamy. Just perfect

November 14, 2014

These are so delicious! They are incredibly rich and creamy and pretty sweet but oh so good! I think you have to be a fan of white chocolate to really appreciate them though or else they might just be a little too much.

October 02, 2013

I love white chocolate , i can eat this all day .

August 30, 2013

Yum.....love white chocolate...this is the best I have tasted...my mouth is watering thinking about how delicious it was with a cup of tea...great treat

August 31, 2012

I am not a big fan of white chocolate. Therefore, I gave this product only 4.5. I think this kind leaves your mouth slightly dry.
However, the taste is incredible. So rich and smooth. It has some white filling inside which makes the product even better.
The whole bar is already divided. I really liked it since
a) nobody will touch your personal piece with dirty hands;
b) this economizes your time in case of a party.
It is worth every penny!