Lipton Chai Tea Cinnamon and Spices Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 507 in Tea

January 14, 2017

love the bit of a tang this tea gives off. very tasty and satisfying to my taste buds. would recommend it to anyone who likes a little zing in their hot beverage

January 09, 2017

One of my favourite types of tea (aside from Green tea) is chai tea!! I love it because I don't have to add anything to it (milk, sugar, honey, etc) because it tastes so good on its own! I love this cinnamon and spices one...

January 05, 2017

My mother had this tea the last time I went over to her house. I personally have never bought it due to the higher price tag, but I think I might have to now. The bags are really neat looking and the flavour was wonderful! I love Chai Tea, but this was even better than most brands. No idea what they did to make it so tasty, but keep it up!

September 29, 2016

I'm not a huge Chai tea fan but this was really good. I bought it for a friend on the proviso she shared a cuppa with me - we all enjoyed it. I bit more than I like to spend on tea (I prefer loose leaf), but certainly makes a nice gift.

September 28, 2016

Je n'aime pas vraiment le goût du thé aux épices comparativement aux autres saveurs du thé lipton. Facile à préparer durant la journée ,format économique.

September 26, 2016

I decided to try the Lipton Chai Tea. I loved the tea bag packaging and the smell of cinnamon. However, I did not like it. It smelled very nice though, the mix of cinnamon and spice together. It just simply wasn't my cup of tea. It gave me a weird aftertaste as well. i will stick with my usual herbal tea.

September 24, 2016

I said in another review that peppermint is my favourite tea but really it's tied with Chai. I am absolutely obsessed with Chai tea, and I really like the extra zing this one delivers with cinnamon and spices. It tastes like a brisk fall day wrapped in a quilt on the porch with your nose and fingers just *this side* of barely warm enough when you're curled around a steaming cup of tea. Okay, a little flowery of a description but that's my visual every time I steep a cup! I love love this tea and will buy it again.

September 23, 2016

Coziness in a cup! This has such warm, cozy notes and flavours that it's perfect for the cool fall days we have just ahead. The chai cinnamon and spice is a nice way to start or end your day or just for relaxing with in the afternoon.

September 23, 2016

It is such a warming tea to drink. The smell will remind you of Christmas/Autumn time. I love teas that have a spice to them. The price was reasonable too. I will definitely buy again.

September 23, 2016

This tea tastes really good. The smell of the cinnamon is really calming. I love this tea with my warm almond milk at night especially when it's cold. This tea will be a perfect nightly treat this fall and winter.

TiaQ added a new review for