Lipton Green Tea Honey Lemon

Lipton Green Tea Honey Lemon Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 524 in Tea

February 09, 2017

I drink Lipton green tea on a regular basis at tea time. Goes well with biscuits. I especially like the honey lemon flavour. It's nice to drink on a cold winter day.

January 26, 2017

I recently was sick with a cold bug, coughing, sore throat. Someone suggested Green Lea, and gave me some Lipton green tea bags. I liked it, then bought some, with lemon and honey. I found it to soothe my throat, and relaxing.

September 22, 2016

Not only is green tea good for you, Lipton made it taste even better! I drink green tea quite often, but when I have a cold for feeling under the weather I drink Lipton Green tea Honey Lemon flavour. It soothes my throat while calming my cough. It is a relaxing beverage that can be enjoyed any time.

June 12, 2016

You'll love this tea not only gray tasting and good for you but on those days when your feeling like you need a little extra kick start then reach for this tea.

You'll be a fan in no time Lipton always makes a great batch of fresh leaves great mix.

January 13, 2016

Very good tea. Will definitely enjoy it again. The taste was classic with a twist and warmed my whole body up.

August 05, 2015

LIPTON GREEN TEA HONEY LEMON;

Good flavor for combining the green tea lipton is known for in combination of honey and lemon.
    This tea makes it easier to drink green tea without physically adding additional honey or lemon.
    Already the honey and lemon is brewed into the tea. Great combination, trusted brand, I will continue to brew :)

August 05, 2015

This is one of my favourite teas on the market. The taste is nice and soothing. I highly recommend this for all the green tea drinkers out there!