Lipton Green Tea Naturally Decaffeinated Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 555 in Tea

Lipton® Green Tea Decaffeinated is naturally decaffeinated, and has an alluring aroma and a clean, crisp taste. It’s not only full of flavour but full of goodness!

For more info, visit Lipton.

March 15, 2017

This tea has wonderful flavor. You can use the tea bag more than once. Perfect with a touch of honey. I drink this everyday!! The prices are great. Great for detox as well.

March 05, 2017

I'm a lover of green tea. I believe that it cleanses my system and may even detoxifies. I was sad not to drink it when I was pregnant because of caffeine. Then I discovered the Lipton Green Tea Naturally Decaffeinated Tea Bags. These are brilliant and without caffeine. It's the same nice green tea taste!

March 02, 2017

This tea has such great flavor. You can use the tea bag more than once. Perfect with a touch of honey. Its very affordable. I drink this everyday!!!!!

February 28, 2017

C'est du thé en feuille alors on ne peut pas le comparer avec du thé en vrac. J'apprécie beaucoup le fait que le thé soit dans de petites pochettes scellées et non pas uniquement dans le sachet! C'est plus simple pour le transport!

February 14, 2017

This product is great if you feel under the weather and helps for digestion. It is great tasting and very soothing for the body. I would definitely purchase this again.

January 08, 2017

I got this because i drink a lot of tea and i needed something cheaper. I love it, the only problem is that it can feel very bitter but thats fixed with a tiny bit of honey

January 01, 2017

Love this product. it tastes so good I just add a little lemon and natural honey so good. always a big fan I have got friends and family drinking Green Tea yum

October 17, 2016

I have tried many different green teas, and many different teas from Lipton. I have found that this one does get bitter easily, so you really need to steep it carefully. I usually love all the Lipton teas, but this one is not my favorite. I like their other green tea combo's better (green tea with lemon, jasmine etc). This one I always have to sweeten a bit with honey or brown sugar!

October 02, 2016

I love this stuff so much. It is a great tasting green tea, it doesn't taste poisonous or too bitter, like some other green teas I have tried. It gives lots of energy and is so good for your health, metabolism and for suppressing appetite. It's great with a dash of lemon juice too.

September 29, 2016

Les sachets c'est le plus rapide à la confection du thé.le goût est très doux,par trop amer en bouche. Pratique de toujours avoir un thé vert chez soi.