Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea K-Cup Packs Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 468 in Tea

August 29, 2016

I didn't mind this Green Tea for a change once and a while. It has a nice lemon taste that isn't too strong it's just right. I just add a tad of honey to give it some sweetness. It's a nice claiming tea made of natural ingredients that I believe really helps with my digestive system.

August 29, 2016

Love love love green tea and this one doesnt disappoint. Lemon is the perfect taste to enhance and sweenten this tea. Tjis will be a staple in my tea cheast.

August 29, 2016

I tried this product at my friends house and I instantly love the taste. Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea has a real nice aroma with a hint of the Ginseng and bam, the lemon taste is great. I will definitely be buying this product and thank you Lipton.

August 29, 2016

Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea K-Cup Packs were a big hit in our house. We drink tea at home in the morning and evenings, and it was a perfect fit every time. We have added to our weekly grocery shopping list

August 29, 2016

I just got a Keurig recently and have been trying different K-cups. Normally I prefer the coffee ones but lately I've been into tea. Definitely works just as well as coffee pods and is super convenient. The taste of the lemon gensing green tea is quite nice and I will probably buy it again.

August 27, 2016

Drink this tea every night I have M.S it really relaxes me and help me sleep naturally without drugs and the run down feeling you get from them and lets not forget the addiction . im addict to my tea thankyou

August 24, 2016

Green tea is one of my favourite teas. I usually have a cup in the morning with breakfast. I decided to buy a new green tea flavour and found my new favorite! The lemon ginseng green tea is a wonderful combination of flavors and I enjoy it hot with some honey or iced with a lemon wedge. K-cups are pricey in general so really the price is average. Give it a try if you're a green tea fan.

August 24, 2016

Delicious, calming and a healthy choice. Lipton is a brand I trust and have products in my home. I especially like the lemon ginseng after a long stressful day at work. Puts my mind at ease and my body.

August 24, 2016

My friend love this tea. Flavor is great and soothing and relaxing. I am a lactating mother so that tea is also a plus bc not only it tastes great but the caffeine level is very minimal bc its a green tea- which is great for everyone.

1.5/5

August 22, 2016

I think that these K-Cups probably taste very good as Lipton makes great products. I just think that we, as consumers, should try to be aware of the container the products come in. Why buy K-Cups when they are so bad for the environment. Why put tea in a K-Cup when a tea bag is such a great vessel. Would not buy this product for that reason.