Lise Watier Neiges Perfume Reviews

Ranked #905 out of 1213 in Perfume

Floral and very romantic, as its notes are a bouquet of sweet-smelling flowers.

January 31, 2016

This Perfume is a little over powering at first when you put it on.The smell can be very strong but,after a little while wearing it,the scent gets milder and milder.I love the scentof this Lise Watier Neiges Perfume even though it is very expensive.It is nice to treat yourself to something like this ,you're worth it.That is the way I look at certain things I feel is very expensive.I would recommend this perfume.

December 09, 2015

I was not sure about the scent at first. I liked it but wanted to see how it would be after it was on my skin for a while. It is my new go to scent now. Love xx

1.5/5

October 20, 2015

Lise Watier makes great product but I personally didn't like the beige perfume because I found the scent to be very strong , it gave me a headache after a few minutes of wearing it but it did smell for a long time on my skin.

April 01, 2015

This scent definitely stays, though I wish it wouldn't. I wear this heavy scent usually in the winter, but it isn't my favourite. I find it kind of strong.

February 12, 2015

ce parfum est une merveille bref l'odeur est genial

October 29, 2014

Niege this perfum smells so appitazing. Its captivating smell hypnotizes men and women!

October 25, 2014

Niegeis one of those perfumes that will never go out of style. I liked it when I was younger and I still like it. I don't always get it, but it is a pretty solid go-to perfume to have.

February 20, 2014

This perfume is my favorite, it's such a clean crisp smell. It is not flowery or spicy. It is not overpowering and has great lasting power. I have wore Neige before it was ever available in my area. I remember being so excited because the Bay was finally selling it in Ontario. A little on the expensive side however well worth it.

September 03, 2013

My daughter got this perfume set including perfum ,body wash,and lotion from her boyfriend loved the smell so much I have bought it ever since to me it is a fresh,breezy smell its bouget of white hyacinth ,lily of the valley,christmas rose, night blooming jasmine is something out of this world once you try it you will never want another perfume

August 22, 2010

This fragrance is so appropriately named. It really does smell like snow if snow has a scent. It invokes for me an image of someone snuggling inside warm blankets while it is snowing outside. The scent is so warm and unique. It is absolutely distinctive. Every time I wear this, people always comment on how lovely I smell. The staying power is fantastic and one spritz will last the whole day.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!