Lise Watier Sensational Kiss Exfoliating Lip Balm
Good

Lise Watier Sensational Kiss Exfoliating Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #669 out of 787 in Lip Balm

What makes our Sensational Kiss Lips So Soft Exfoliating Balm so sensational is that it makes your lips so sensationally soft and kissable. Fine sugar crystals gently exfoliate your lips, tenderly eliminating dead skin cells. The result? Sensationally moisturised, ultra- soft and ultra-kissable lips! And yes, darling, it's Paraben-free, clinically tested and under dermatological control. For more information, please go to http://www.lisewatier.com.

1.5/5

January 25, 2015

This lip balm is not worth the 21,00$, it hardly exfoliates, i used up all of the product and it did not eliminate dead skin cells and my lips are not really chapped. I think that just rubbing granulated sugar on my lips would do a better job.

August 16, 2011

I LOVED this lip balm. It has sugar in it to exfoliate, and it works really well all the while smelling and tasting pleasant. I am really sad I ran out of it. Didnt actually buy this on my own, won a gift basket with this product in it and I am so happy i got to try it.