Listerine Total Care
Good

Listerine Total Care Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 189 in Oral Care

The Most Complete LISTERINE Mouthwash EverProduct Description:Kills germs that cause gingivitis†.Strengthens teeth to prevent cavities.Reduces Plaque.Prevents gingivitis to maintain healthy gums.Helps keep teeth white.Freshens your breath.Comes with a child resistant cap.Available in 250 mL, 1 L and 1.5 L sizes.LISTERINE TOTAL CARE antiseptic mouthwash helps reduce and prevent the progression of gingivitis and prevents tooth decay when used in a properly applied program of oral hygiene and dental care." CANADIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATIONCAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used by children under 12 years of age. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately.Note: Cold temperatures may cloud this product; its efficacy will not be affected. Store between 15C and 30C.

November 29, 2016

So this stuff is super strong, but that's why it works! Brushing is just half the battle when you use this stuff. Makes your entire mouth feel so good and fresh. Squeeky clean! I once had a 3rd degree burn on the roof of my mouth, and was advised to use the alcohol-free one to help keep bacteria at bay, and it worked really well to promote healing and keeping the area clean.

Would definitely repurchase.

August 16, 2016

Well well well! Cant go a day or a night without my listerine total care! I even use it during the day sometimes. Its even a pain killer for those who have cavities it kills all the germs in your mouth. Very good product i can kiss everybody with insurance now! ;*

February 13, 2016

I love this product because after using it I really feel like my mouth is clean. My breath smells fresh and good afterwards. Well worth the money. Great product!

February 13, 2016

This product works great. I found it didn't sting like most mouth washes do. And my breathe smelled great for a while afterwards. Even my kids loved it.

December 08, 2015

Listerine Total care leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Works great.

August 09, 2015

Love Listerine products, especially this one... it leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh for hours and I have received so many compliments on how white my teeth look because of the anti-stain quality!

June 13, 2015

This mouth wash works great. Gets rid of the bad breath and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean

June 13, 2015

totally eliminates morning bad breath. very refreshing and helps keep your teeth white.

June 10, 2015

After using the mouthwash it feels like I just left the dentists office. Also if you soak your feet in it with hot water it removes dry skin!!

October 22, 2014

I visited my dentist who told me I had gingivitis. After 6 months of use with this product my dentist was so impressed and stated I had healtby gums. Refreshing mint taste and an easy step to add.