• Live Clean Coconut Milk Body Wash
Good

Live Clean Coconut Milk Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 29, 2016

My mom bought a bunch of these on sale and gave me a couple bottles to try. I am loving it, the scents are so subtle and nice. It always leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturised. I really like that they are sulfate and paraben free as well!

August 25, 2016

I love this!! The smell is amazing and leaves my skin so soft and squeaky clean! Good sized bottles, they last quite awhile. Rinses off skin completely, doesn't leave any heavy residue on my body.

July 14, 2016

This product makes my skin so soft! I love the smell and it definitely doesn't hurt that it's 98% plant derived and sulfate/paraben free. I would definitely recommend this :)

July 04, 2016

Not only is Live Clean free of harsh chemicals such as parabens and sulfates, it is also a Canadian company, which I love. The Coconut Milk Body Wash leaves you skin feeling clean without feeling tight. The smell is also amazing, which an added bonus!

March 25, 2016

The Live Clean collection is well knows as is being free of all that hard to pronounce chemical stuff like sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalate, and phosphate, which makes it really gentle for your skin. Even though it's gentle it still leaves me with a clean feeling - and no film! The Coconut Milk body wash leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smelling amazing without being overpowering. This is definitely going on my personal skin care list.