Live Clean Smoothing Facial Scrub

Live Clean Smoothing Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

November 08, 2016

This is one of my favourite facial scrubs. The texture is fine and it helps to gently exfoliate the skin. It is leaves my skin feeling clean and it also does a great job at moisturising my face. Doesn't leave it feeling irritated or dry.

November 22, 2014

I saw a Travel/Trial Set in Walmart for $10. It had the Cleanser, the Scrub, the Serum, and the Moisturizer in mini sizes. The big versions of these products were over $10 each so I knew I was getting a deal! I use the scrub after I use the cleanser, as directed. It is a gentle scub which I like but it still gets the job done. I really like it and I will purchase it again. Using the products together makes a difference!

October 11, 2014

I purchased a mini travel pack from live Clean and it included the Smoothing Scrub, it uses corn cob instead of a sand or sugar in it. After the first use I was totally in love with it. You don't need to use very much product at once either! My face felt so soft after I used it, along with the Daily Serum and Daily Moisturizer, that I haven't stopped using it since. Live Clean is my go to brand for taking care of my face, and it's Canadian! It smells so fresh and I swear you can FEEL it cleaning your pores! The full size is cheapest at Walmart for me, which is about $15, i signed up on their website to receive a coupon for purchase. For the quantity and quality, it is definitely worth the price!

September 30, 2014

This scrub is great. It doesn't smell awful or perfumery. It has a good texture that leaves my skin extra soft and clean. My skin looks fantastic after I use it.
Its a great addition to my skin are routine.

May 15, 2012

I've been using Live Clean Facial Scrub for a while now, and I love it. It's a great exfoliant and I can feel it gently scrubbing off dirt and dead surfaces off my face. The grains aren't to heavy as well. My face feels smoother, cleaner and moisturized after using this product.

May 14, 2012

I really like this scrub. It's the perfect texture. The particles are not too big, they are just right. I like Live Clean products in general because they tend to be more natural. I have been testing this for a few weeks since receiving it compliments of the brand and it is a favourite.