• Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #747 out of 937 in Shampoo

August 09, 2016

After I started using this there was a noticeable change in the volume of my hair, and it also made my curls more manageable. I bought a bottle of this at Sephora roughly three months ago, use it every other day and still have half of the bottle left.

April 24, 2015

This does exactly what it says it will do. Three days after using this I still don't have to wash my hair. It smells great and a little conditioner really does go a long way

November 16, 2014

This shampoo is a lifesaver for me. I had very brittle blonde hair and was washing it everyday. Using this made it possible for me to go a few days between washes and not having greasy hair. The "full" shampoo really does give you volume. I really like the smell too.

August 09, 2014

I was so excited when I received my free sample of Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner. That was until I actually used the product. I had read about in almost every magazine and was so excited to jump in the shower and give it a go. Boy was I disappointed. My hair felt dirty and lackluster. It was dull and lifeless. It actually weighed my hair down and stripped some of the color off. I was NOT satisfied AT ALL. I wouldn't recommend washing your dog with Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner. Epic FAIL!!!! Why Jennifer Anniston would create a product like this eludes me. She obviously does not use it on her own hair.

February 20, 2014

My hair look more healthy and a bit of volume after using it. Great products!

June 24, 2010

I bought a travel size bottle of each the shampoo and conditioner for my trip to Central America and had AMAZING results with it. I used to travel with John Freida's frizz serum but found that my hair was always weighed down by the folumla's oily residue.

My hair is fine but there is a lot of it - when I don't blow dry, it waves naturally. These products allowed me to wear my hair straight (blow dried) when it was 100% humidity in the air and it lasted! (no wavs or frizz at all.)

Worth it if you struggle with frizz :)

January 25, 2010

I have curly, thick, colour treated hair that I straighten on a regular basis. I live in Vancouver, so there is always a healthy dose of humidity in the air. I can have shiny, slick hair before living the house and after having been outside for more than a minute or two have a kinky mess of frizzy hair - frustrating!

I've tried a lot of frizz-busting hair products and this has so far been my best bet. It conditions my hair really well, hasn't left a gross film that my stylist complains about and tames the frizzies quite well. I still have to give my hair a blast of hair spray to create a heavy barrier on drizzly days, but coming from someone who has tried it all, I can say that this line of shampoo and conditioner will be a permanent addition to my hair care routine.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products