Good

Lorac Mega Pro Palette Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 1200 in Eye Shadow

February 28, 2017

It has so many warm tones.I have to use this once in a while.Its colors are good for setting.It is expensive but I absolutely love it.I need it in my makeup collection.A 2016 dupe.

January 27, 2015

Despite the "powdery" shadows, as some people may describe them, these are soooooo beautiful and very effective. I use dusty plum from the palette... every day. I'm starstruck. The only complain that I have is that they do not have Lorac in Canada, so it was very expensive for me to get here.. BUT it was very worth the money and will continue to be my favourite.

October 23, 2014

This product is amazing! I ordered it from Amazon the day it came out and I have been loving it ever since. It has a 32 shadows (which is amazing) and the shadows have a nice range of colours and are all nice and highly pigmented. I recommend that if you come across somewhere selling this limited edition palette that you jump on that opportunity. I feel like I do not need any other shadows with this beauty.