L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray

L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 131 in Hairspray

September 28, 2016

Really like the light-weight feel of this product. It doesn't leave hair feeling crunching like some other hair sprays. But a really big con for me is the smell. I really don't care for the baby-powder scent.

September 26, 2016

Initially bought this hair spray solely for the smell . Does not leave build up and iit is great when you wear your hair down and want a natural feel/ look. However,naturally my hair is curly so this hairspray does nothing for humid days, up dos, or bad hair days for people with thick hair that wear in an unnatural state (curly to straight or vice versa). However I love the smell and the sheen so much I just use a cheaper and stronger hairspray formy style and use this on top and for touch ups.

September 17, 2016

Love this hairspray. I like that it is not sticky like most hair sprays. Light texture, pleasant smell different levels of hold. I do find it a little expensive though.

March 19, 2016

This #L'OréalParis Elnett Satin Hairspray is perfect for my color treated hair, it has amazing hold. Keeps my hair in place. it also gives my hair a beautiful shine. makes my hair very smooth and soft to touch. I find this hair spray one of the best I have ever tried.

March 19, 2016

This is definitely the most expensive hairspray you will find in your drugstore but it is worth it! I'm an avid user of salon-only brands but this hairspray is BETTER! It holds in place, leaves a nice shine, and my # 1 favourite part? It does not leave those little flakes in your hair that look like dandruff once you brush out your hair (jeez, I hate that!). Comes in a travel size if you'd like to try it before making the big investment of a full size bottle. Go try it now, you won't regret it!

March 19, 2016

This is one of the more expensive hairsprays that the drug store carries. But with this you get what you pay for the spray keeps you hair in place without making it super hard and crunchy. A little goes a long way, but the smell of the spray is not the most pleasant. This is a good hairspray for special occasions.

February 28, 2016

L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray is uber expensive but it it is good quality hairspray to keep your hairstyle without making it too stiff or crunchy. It does have a smell but I find most hair sprays do. The spray nozzle never gets stuck or blocked ... at least so far. And the spray dispenses the product evenly so it doesn't clump in one area of your hair. It doesn't leave a white sticky film some other sprays either. And a little goes a long way. The only 2 downsides are the price and the fact that like all hair sprays, it eventually tangles my hair. In terms of availability, it sells at all the Almanor drug stores but I rather buy mine at Winners as I find it a bit cheaper there.

December 11, 2015

This is one of the best hairspray. It gives texture to my thin hair without being crunchy. And my hair look even betten the next day. Its gives them volume

November 17, 2015

I love Elnett. It gives my hair just enough 'help' to keep the style without making it sticky or stiff. I can brush right through it without damaging my hair. And I always buy the unfragranced version so my hairspray isn't competing with my perfume!

September 28, 2015

This is by far my favourite hairspray. It provides a flexible hold without hardening like other hairsprays do. It can easily be brushed out without flaking or leaving a white residue. I find the price of this product to be a little high, but well worth it for its effectiveness.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag