Good

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 07, 2016

Excellent Night Cream, goes on silky smooth ...it is much heavier than the day cream, you can really feel it hydrate the skin. I use the eye cream around my eyes and this cream on the rest of my face and neck at night....This is a full body feeling cream that is excellent overnight and absorbs as you sleep giving you a soft refreshed skin in the morning....I was a bit scared at first because of the golden color and my pure white pillowcases but it does not stain your pillowcases....I have been using this night cream for years and love it. Fantastic in the Winter months when you need more moisture in your skin. Don't forget your neck.

September 03, 2014

This cream is perfect for night time. The thick cream hydrates my skin to perfection making my skin soft and silky. This is a great product.

April 08, 2014

I have been using L'Oreal Age Perfect night cream for awhile now. My goal was to get rid of of my rooster chin. Well, I was lookin in the mirror after I washed my face today and noticed that my rooster chin was much smoother and hard to see. The texture of this cream is very thick and creamy providing long lasting hydration that my skin would ever need. It has calcium and ten precious oils which is wonderful for my dry aging skin. I have purchased this night cream at a drug store for as low as 19.99. Awesome stuff. Sorry, I can't seem to add a picture.

BlondeLion added a new review for
    Lindt Chocolates

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay