L'Oreal Color Radiance Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1082 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 28, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I highlight my hair every 8 weeks and this shampoo keeps my hair shiny and soft. It make hair hair feel amazing. You would never know that I highlight my hair as often as I do because my hair is not coarse and doesn't feel hay like.

February 21, 2016

I had just gotten my hair dyed before receiving these goodies, so it was perfect timing! These products can all be easily found and are very cost effective.

The shampoo is great! It smells amazing & lathers up really well! I found that a little goes a long way.

I didn't find the conditioner to be anything too special, it worked well, but I didn't find it to be different than most of the other conditioners that I have used.

The Instant Miracle - WOW! It is the BEST! It brightened my colour and made my hair super shiny and silky - AMAZING for a drugstore product! The cherry on top? It smells SOOOO good!

I tried this for free with Influenster. You can sign up for free here: http://www.influenster.com/r/95160

Thanks Influenster! #hairexpertise

February 14, 2016

I should begin by mentioning that I stopped using drugstore Shampoos and Conditioners eons ago. I always bought salon products in an effort to stay sulfate-free and found that my hair would be less greasy as well. I was actually sent some of these fantastic products and I am so glad I took the plunge and tried them.

The shampoo is fantastic smelling and lathers so well! (YAY for sulfates...ha). I will also mention that a little went a long way and I used far less product than I usually would. As great as the shampoo was, the Color Radiance Instant Miracle is absolutely the BEST. I spend a fortune on color conditioners to brighten my color and increase the longevity of it. However, this product did what my expensive treatments don't - made my hair super shiny and silky! Also, it smells like watermelon....LOVE IT.

I will 100% be purchasing these products when I run out and will be recommending them to my friends.

February 13, 2016

I recently tried the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance shampoo and after using this product twice, I have to say that this product line smells great, adds a lot of moisture to my hair and even helps to tame any frizz (I don't even need to use my hair straightener when I use these products)! While they are great products, I have to take a star off since L'Oreal is well known as a company that tests on animals :( If you fix this L'Oreal.... I'd give it 5 stars!!

1.5/5

May 20, 2014

My hair was weighed down and felt greasy....yuck!

March 25, 2014

Keeps my newly found hair colour intact, leaves hair soft and smooth, definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive shampoo that's restores hair colour.

February 14, 2014

I started using this shampoo about a year ago when I started dying my hair. It straightens and gets my colour lasting longer! and it smells great too

November 17, 2013

Love this shampoo! It doesn't strip my hair after I've coloured it or dry it out. I have very thick, wavy hair and it leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and manageable.