L'Oreal Expertise Re-Nutrition Conditioner
Amazing

L'Oreal Expertise Re-Nutrition Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #414 out of 539 in Conditioner

April 24, 2012

I got the hair mask from this line, it is rich, smells like royal jelly and it works great for the ends of my hair, leaving them soft and doesn't weigh my hair down at all.

January 12, 2011

I received this product free for PR, which is probably why I can't seem to find English language pictures - it's so new.

This conditioner works so well in combination with the Re-Nutrition Shampoo, I started using them together last week and my hair has experienced a huge transformation. My hair feel so much softer and smoother and it doesn't look damaged at all.

Another thing I love about this conditioner is that a little dab goes a long way, you don't have to use a handful of it like some other brands to be able to comb your hands through it. The bottle might even last as long as the shampoo bottle (I'll let you know)

I would recommend this product for any girls who have dry hair or who style their hair daily with flat irons, blow dryers or curling irons and I would recommend that you use it with the matching shampoo