L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
Good

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 09, 2016

I love these eyeshadows so much and this color specifically is my favorite! It's super easy to use just with my finger. It stays on all day and adds the perfect touch to all my eyeshadow looks.

October 09, 2016

These eyeshadows are amazing! So pigmented and they last all day. They might be a little pricey but worth every penny!!! I like spraying some setting spray on my eyeshadow brush and putting the eyeshadow on that way gives it a bit more of intense colour but they look amazing wet or dry.

October 06, 2016

If I lost all my makeup and had to start my collection over, this shadow would be on my top 10 list of items to buy. It has such beautiful shine, color and pigment. I find it applies best with your fingers but there could be some fallout so I would suggest applying foundation after and maybe using tape to pick up excess fallout. While it isn't an everyday shadow for me, it is what I reach for most for special occasions when I want my eyes to stand out.

Also for any girls out there who wear south asian clothing that have silver or gold design work, I feel this shadow compliments both looks. I've had a wedding where I wore gold in the day and silver in the evening and since I didn't have time to re-do my makeup, this was the perfect shade to match both my outfits.

It is pricey but I think it is worth it (maybe try to find a sale or coupon) hence why I docked one star for it. Packaging wise it comes in a nice little pod and it contains a grey plastic "stopper" of sorts which presses down any loose pigment that may have broken away while using. Do NOT throw that plastic stopper out.

October 05, 2016

Épatante ombre a paupière très pigmenter et lumineuse sur les yeux. Pigmenté à la première application. Belle couleur brillante et lumineuse. Pratique pour un maquillage de soirée.

October 04, 2016

I seriously love this stuff, it's like fairy dust. It looks so good and I love the way it shimmers and stays on throughout the day and night. It is a little pricey but you really do not need a lot so in the long run you are probably saving money. Try it for yourself, It comes in other colors as well, however, this is my personal favourite. It goes well with brown eyes.

September 29, 2016

I found a little expensive..... bit one beautiful colour.. you can dress it up or dress it down looks amazing all the way around very impressed..... :)

September 18, 2016

This is amazing and easy to apply when you're on the rush... Like me every morning! The colors stay all day and they are just as you see them. I sometimes get eye shadows that don't fit well on my skin but these ones do!

July 12, 2016

Love this shadow/pressed pigment! It is gorgeous as stand-alone color and works beautifully with a range of different shades. It doesn't crease on me without primer (a touch of concealer, light dust of setting powder and then I use this shadow) and I have fairly oily eyelids! The quality is amazing- it doesn't fade or move throughout the day and I haven't noticed much fallout. It is very easy to work with, very blendable, buildable, and you can layer it on top of other shades to achieve whatever look you want. The color is very unique- pictures don't do it justice at all! It reminds me a bit of foil shadows, with a great creamy formula. Just using this one shadow, I feel like I look instantly put together. Love! My only issue is the price. I live in Canada and I paid $12-something for it at Shoppers. I know it's much cheaper in the states, like most drugstore makeup. Still totally worth it, especially for the amount of product you get.

June 29, 2016

What an amazing product! This particular colour is so lovely on just about everyone. The formula is long lasting and can even survive splash pads and water parks.

May 10, 2016

I don't like this colour on my super pale skin. It's totally a beautiful colour and very pigmented. I think it looks best on more than skin and blue eyes especially.