• L'Oreal La Nude Eye Shadow Palette 2
  • L'Oreal La Nude Eye Shadow Palette 2

L'Oreal La Nude Eye Shadow Palette 2 Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

June 06, 2016

Of all the nude tone palette I bought, this is the only one that I think is great for natural looks. I feel like with all the others, you just end up with a dramatic smoky eyes even if that's not what you were planning to do...

August 07, 2015

This is the bomb! The colors are pretty, and the quality is great!
Fun fact: Did you know this is the same as Urban Decay?
Just a fraction of the cost!
Both companies use the same manufacturer.
It comes in a pretty case with a mirror and brush as well!

July 18, 2015

This shadows have good pigmentation, don't crease and last all day.

July 10, 2015

Love this palette so much ,my favorite nude palette, the price is so good ,love it

June 02, 2015

Amazing eye shadow pallete the only down fall I have is the price... but overall its amazing!!

May 31, 2015

This palette is really amazing. Especially for the price (I paid 23$ Can. at my local walmart). The shadows are well pigmented. Well worth the money. I absolutely recommend it. I will be buying the "Loreal La Nude Palette 1" also in the future!

May 04, 2015

I have been in love with this palette since i first purchased it. Great drugstore palette, in canada at my local shoppers drug mart the price for this palette is 32$ where as at my local Walmart they are 22$ so the retail price is a bit expensive for drugstore. There are 10 shadows in the palette from matte, shimmer and satin again where you can create alot of different looks as this palette is versatile. It is a black sleek palette and when you open it has a compact mirror and a dual ended brush which is handy.