L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 652 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

March 14, 2017

I have tried so many different liquid foundations, many that cost over $50 but this foundation is certainly the best. It gives me a smooth complexion without leaving a cakey look or feel. I receive compliments on my skin quite often and I believe it has to do with this foundation.

March 08, 2017

this was one of my only foundations i used for years have very good coverage but the only thing bad i have to say is if you have oily skin u make to use a matte primer and finishing spray because it can get a little oily after a few hour but other than that its a great price and does the job

March 03, 2017

This is my go to foundation! I have used this product for about 7 years now, and it's amazing ! The price is so good, and the product is even better! I really like the good colour range as well! If you want a high end foundation for low costs, this is it for you !

March 02, 2017

I love True Match Liquid Foundation. I have such an uneven skin complexion and breakouts at times and when I put this on my skin it covers very well. I also just picked up a bottle without matching my skin type and it was the correct shade for my skin. This product also blends very nicely. I don't have too use that much of the product too get the maximum coverage I need. It also doesn't make me break out or clog my pores which is a huge plus for my skin type.

I also like the smell...Its almost fragrance free, which is great for my skin. I apply it with a wedge sponge.

I bought this for 7.99$ at Walmart. I believe it was on sale at the time.

1.5/5

March 02, 2017

I tried this foundation and have to say it was not my favorite. After a week of trying this I ended up throwing it out and wasting my money. I found the coverage minimal and oily. I did not like the feel of it on my face nor the smoothness I have gotten from other foundations.

February 12, 2017

This is one of the only drugstore foundations i have to match my skin tone (indian/olive). I also really enjoy the finish of the product which gives me a poreless clean skin which sits through heat and cold. I've used this on my trip to hot humid India and my Aunts all wanted to know what i was using because this stuff doesn't budge. I even think it looks more natural throughout the day. In terms of application i have been using a beauty sponge which i think gives the best finish. What i like the most is that i can build it up where i need more coverage.

January 20, 2017

This is a fabulous foundation. Super blendable and great coverage. It has a very liquidy consistency so you don't need too much I find. It gives a nice finish to the skin and lasts all day.

January 13, 2017

I really like this foundation, its not my favourite, but its really nice. It applies easily, but I found that I had to re-apply this foundation a couple times during the day.

January 09, 2017

This was one of the first drug store foundations that didn't create a super pale, super yellow or super pink tone on my fair skin. I love how easily it applies as well as how blendable it is. I find the coverage to be great and it does build well if you require a bit more.

It lasts me all day with minor touch ups around my t zone - if I don't wear a primer. I use the Neutral line in colour N1 and N2 in the summer and it works out great. These have definitely increased in price in the last couple years but I consider it worth the money as for me a little goes a long way and lasts me at least 4 months, covering a season until a shade change needs to happen.

January 06, 2017

J'aime bien ce fond de teint qui donne un aspect très naturel à mon visage il est un peu liquide mais cela permet une application plus uniforme la teinte est très proche de la couleur de mon visage et il couvre très bien mes petits defauts... le prix est justifie ce n'est pas trop dispendieux , je le recommande pour une utilisation de tous les jours