L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 613 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

January 13, 2017

I really like this foundation, its not my favourite, but its really nice. It applies easily, but I found that I had to re-apply this foundation a couple times during the day.

January 09, 2017

This was one of the first drug store foundations that didn't create a super pale, super yellow or super pink tone on my fair skin. I love how easily it applies as well as how blendable it is. I find the coverage to be great and it does build well if you require a bit more.

It lasts me all day with minor touch ups around my t zone - if I don't wear a primer. I use the Neutral line in colour N1 and N2 in the summer and it works out great. These have definitely increased in price in the last couple years but I consider it worth the money as for me a little goes a long way and lasts me at least 4 months, covering a season until a shade change needs to happen.

January 06, 2017

J'aime bien ce fond de teint qui donne un aspect très naturel à mon visage il est un peu liquide mais cela permet une application plus uniforme la teinte est très proche de la couleur de mon visage et il couvre très bien mes petits defauts... le prix est justifie ce n'est pas trop dispendieux , je le recommande pour une utilisation de tous les jours

December 14, 2016

really enjoy this foundation. It works well for my skin and has great coverage. There are a ton of shades available with matching powders. I've repurchased this product a few times, I'm very happy with it.

October 19, 2016

This foundation is probably one of my go to liquid foundation for everyday wear. It's a bit liquidy but that also helps with its blend ability. It blends out to be perfectly smooth and not cakey at all however you must moisturize your face properly before you use this (as you should with all makeup) because this really will make your dry patches show up if not treated properly. It is buildable and the coverage is slightly lighter then medium if you prime your face and set it, it definatly will last all day long!

October 18, 2016

I never liked this. It has minimal coverage and it is oily looking. I even started to break out on pimples while wearing. I am not a fan whatsoever. Yeah maybe they can match your skin but it doesn't look or feel good.

October 18, 2016

I fount the True Match has pretty good coverage compared to some other foundations , I do use this one only as a my everyday and my more expensive ones for special occasions

October 05, 2016

Il y a tellement de choix de couleur pour le fond fe teint. Bonne tenue et beau fini sur ma peau. Lisse mes imperfections et rend ma peau illuminé et pas trop mat.

October 05, 2016

I like that this foundation provides a very wide range of shades catering to different skin tones. This foundation has a light to medium coverage, which you could build up to medium coverage. However, it accentuated any dry spots on my face. It just clung onto any dry patches and made it hard to blend it out.
    I also would've liked it if it came with a pump. That would've made it easier to get the right amount of product out instead of pouring out too much

September 13, 2016

This is a foundation I've been leaning towards so much recently. Perfect everyday coverage with a great natural finish. Just needs to be set with the tiniest bit of setting powder (like any foundation) and your good to go. I think it is medium coverage but it is defiantly buildable. Blends out very nicely, I have yet to try it with a brush but I love the look it gives with a damp sponge! This foundation is so worth every penny!