L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 595 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

October 19, 2016

This foundation is probably one of my go to liquid foundation for everyday wear. It's a bit liquidy but that also helps with its blend ability. It blends out to be perfectly smooth and not cakey at all however you must moisturize your face properly before you use this (as you should with all makeup) because this really will make your dry patches show up if not treated properly. It is buildable and the coverage is slightly lighter then medium if you prime your face and set it, it definatly will last all day long!

October 18, 2016

I never liked this. It has minimal coverage and it is oily looking. I even started to break out on pimples while wearing. I am not a fan whatsoever. Yeah maybe they can match your skin but it doesn't look or feel good.

October 18, 2016

I fount the True Match has pretty good coverage compared to some other foundations , I do use this one only as a my everyday and my more expensive ones for special occasions

October 05, 2016

Il y a tellement de choix de couleur pour le fond fe teint. Bonne tenue et beau fini sur ma peau. Lisse mes imperfections et rend ma peau illuminé et pas trop mat.

October 05, 2016

I like that this foundation provides a very wide range of shades catering to different skin tones. This foundation has a light to medium coverage, which you could build up to medium coverage. However, it accentuated any dry spots on my face. It just clung onto any dry patches and made it hard to blend it out.
I also would've liked it if it came with a pump. That would've made it easier to get the right amount of product out instead of pouring out too much

September 13, 2016

This is a foundation I've been leaning towards so much recently. Perfect everyday coverage with a great natural finish. Just needs to be set with the tiniest bit of setting powder (like any foundation) and your good to go. I think it is medium coverage but it is defiantly buildable. Blends out very nicely, I have yet to try it with a brush but I love the look it gives with a damp sponge! This foundation is so worth every penny!

August 25, 2016

The product itself was good, went on evenly and matched my skin tone well. HOWEVER, if you are clumsy like me this product WILL spill and go everywhere. it is not easy to clean off of ANYTHING and it is very liquid so spillage is easy to do.

August 24, 2016

Small size makes it easy to carry around in a small makeup bag. Its lightweight and doesn't cake or clump as long as its properly blended and not too much is applied.

August 24, 2016

There are few purse-friendly foundations that really do the job well, but this one is a bit of a wonder-product. Matte but not drying with medium-high coverage, this formula is best suited to skin slightly on the oiler side. Due to its compact, plastic packaging, it's also a great base to take away for a holiday or weekend away.

August 17, 2016

This product has a good selection of shades. With my aging skin tone, I find this product blends well into my skin and provides an even appearance without looking "caked on". It is light enough that my skin can breathe, which is nice in the summer weather.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends