Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Keep your skin soft and smooth with Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in Healthy Skin. It's clinically shown to lock in moisture for 24 hours with that great, clean feel that can only come from Lubriderm. Also available in a Fragrance-Free formula.

January 23, 2017

Mon conjoint utilisé cette crème, de temps à autres et elle sent tellement bonne! Une crème spécialement pour homme! Elle est efficace et ne laisse pas de film gras

September 17, 2016

I originally got this lotion when I got a new tattoo, but now I'm using it everyday as a full body lotion. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer.

March 08, 2016

Perfect for everyday use. I mainly use it for after my shower really helps with the shower itch. Its soft and nicely scented. If you have dry skin this is the perfect products.

February 19, 2016

I use this for my dry skin usually every day. I find it's good for me because my skin is so dry and itchy especially in the winter. I find I need extra moisturizers and this is one of several that I use.

February 13, 2016

Prior to trying this lotion, I had heard many great things about the product for dry skin. I purchased it for myself and I'm disappointed as it does not seem to provide any relief for my dry skin even after two applications.

0.5/5

February 07, 2016

For some reason I did not like this. I applied the usual amount I do with other lotions but this one left me skin sticky' just didn't seep into the skin like others.

January 27, 2016

This is amazing for daily use as well as use after a new tattoo!!! The best lotion out there!!! :)

January 26, 2016

This lotion is affordable and works well for dry winter skin. It is also great for sensitive skin!

December 10, 2015

This is a great lotion for really dry skin,my elbows get extremely dry so this is great to sooth the skin

March 22, 2015

This is by far one of the best lotions I have ever used! It leaves your hands feeling so soft and smooth. It really helps repair dry hands. If you work a lot with your hands then this lotion really helps!

R3Bean added a new review for