Lucky Charms Chocolate Cereal

Lucky Charms Chocolate Cereal Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 322 in Cereal

October 31, 2016

I am a huge chocolate fan, and I love a chocolate flavored cereal. I am so glad Lucky Charms now has a chocolate flavor now. It is hard to find a chocolate cereal, there aren't that many.

The milk in your cereal turns into chocolate milk, and that is the best part. I love cereal as a chocolate snack because it is way less calories and fat, and I find way more satisfying. The marshmallows in this cearal is the same as regular Lucky Charms, same taste and designs. The whole cereal is pretty much an exact duplicate of the original, just chocolaty !!

It is a good midnight snack !! And the cold milk to wash down the cereal after is my favorite !

September 24, 2016

This is a really good cereal. I love the chocolate addition and honestly I would rather have this one over the original! Its that good. I would recommend it if you like lucky charms and you like chocolate.

August 11, 2016

Ces céréales-là sont présentement mes préférés! Ils sont numéro un dans mon top trois! Leur petit goût de chocolat pas trop sucré mélangé avec des guimauves est tout simplement succulant! C'est sur que je rachète quand j'aurais terminé cette boîte!

June 21, 2016

I used to get Lucky Charms Chocolate Cereal all the time from the United States. They did not have them here in BC before. Not sure if they do now. I love Lucky Charms but this one just adds the twist to it. I would only eat once in a while when I needed a treat and a little pick me up. The marshmallow and the chocolate with cold milk is just the perfect combination. I love the left over milk after, it taste like chocolate milk. Yum!

June 20, 2016

Totally addictive! I bought this for my children and I couldn't stop eating them. Amazing flavor, one of my favorite cereals from now on. Worth trying!

June 20, 2016

I would normally like any thing chocolate. how ever i do not care for this lucky charms chocolate cereal..it left a bad after taste and the chocolate tasted really artificial.....

June 20, 2016

I know I'm not supposed to, but I love this cereal. With ice cold milk, it is delicious. The marshmallows are excellent and the cereal is chocolatey, sweet and delicious. I like this stuff a LOT more than regular Lucky Charms. Really good Saturday morning treat cereal.

September 18, 2015

Lucky Charms Chocolate Cereal;

Even as an adult I enjoy this cereal!

I love cereal, and I LOVE marshmells!!!
They are cute, different symbols. I remember as a child picking out my favorite colors or symbols.

Such a fun cereal for children and even as an adult I enjoy ;)

September 18, 2015

Hey found a way to get kids to eat the cereal too..lol

July 05, 2015

I've always been the person who eats all of the marhsmallows out of the box and leaves the rest of the cereal for everyone else to finish. But with the new Lucky Charms Chocolate cereal, I'm enjoying the whole box myself! This is great, and leaves a nice chocolate milk to drink up at the end!