Lululemon Athletica Luon Headband Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 319 in Accessories

These athletic headbands are available in a five different colours and shades. Great to keep your hair back whether you're running errands, playing sports, or just need those bangs in place!
 sourced from lululemon.com

November 28, 2016

I always need a headband with my bangs whether I'm washing my face at night or working out at the gym. I do love Lululemon Athletica Luon Headbands. They stay nicely on my head and keep my hair in place like I need. However, they do the same job as a much cheaper headband from any drugstore. I'm not sure if this headband is really worth the price tag it comes with.

August 01, 2016

I love the coloes and designs of these headbands I do however find them a bit pricey and they fall off my head often. Regardless I still buy them for some reason and I believe it must be because they catch my eye.

June 19, 2016

I have a few of these and I'm disappointed in them. They look nice, but they slide all over the place and don't stay in place. These are a great fashion accessory but not fit for use during physical activity such as yoga (I usually end up flinging this headband to the side!) They are really expensive for what they are, though I have had a couple for 10 years and they wash well and last.

May 05, 2016

Love Lululemon apparel! I wear their headbands for long workouts and runs because they stay in place and aren't too tight around my head. I would definitely recommend them!

April 29, 2016

I do not recommend this headband. The Luon makes the band slide around on your head. I've worn mine more around my neck than on my hair. I wish lulu had stuck with the cotton style headband

April 20, 2016

I love the look of these however I kind of wish they were a tad smaller. My head is on the smaller side and I can't seem to find a headband that stays. So when I tell my girlfriends about this problem they all say "Lulu!!" So I go out and spend the $15 only to re-sell them because they are too big for my head. At least they look nice!

March 24, 2016

These are ok. They are very pricey though for a handband. I find i can get the same quality at SportsChek or even at the drugstore. I've also found that Lulu Lemon quality has gone done a bit over the years..not sure why.

March 09, 2016

It wasn't worth the price for me ... I bought two, but they don't stay put on my head and wind up sliding back and sticking up (not a good look!). Nice colours, but pretty pricey for something that didn't work for me.

March 04, 2016

Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat şirketi olarak sektörümüz kapsamı geniş olduğu gibi Türkiye’nin her yerine erişerek hizmet vermektedir.

1.5/5

February 19, 2016

I don't see any reason to pay 10+$ for a headband. They're cute, but it's ridiculous to pay that much for something you can get anywhere. I don't think a headband can be all that special that I should pay so much for it.