• Lululemon Athletica Running Key Cuff
  • Lululemon Athletica Running Key Cuff

Lululemon Athletica Running Key Cuff Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

August 04, 2015

its light weight and gives me somewhere to store things while running

February 17, 2012

I got this recently as a gift and found it to be a great little band. I can store my keys, debit/credit card and any other essential items I need on my run without feeling weighed down (i.e when I store in a shirt zipper pocket).

Totally recommend it for all those who work out and never have a practical place to store their stuff.

February 17, 2012

When I started running in the summer I ran into problems trying to store everything I would need on my run - none of my warm-weather gear had pockets that zipped closed. A friend recommended I grab one of these wrist cuffs and they are awesome. I bought one for myself, my boyfriend and have even given some as gifts. At $10, they're a bit expensive for what is basically a wrist band, but they're really useful.

They fold twice, so your items will be secure, and they fit a surprising amount. On any given day, I can run with money (bills or change) or a debit card, my house keys (building and apartment doors) and tissue tucked inside the band, without losing anything or feeling it during the work out. I've even started using it in cardio classes or spin classes, when I need easy access to tissues or a place to store my gym card.

Like I said, for what it is, it seems expensive - but if you can't find a cheaper alternative or make your own, I'd recommend! I've used mine more than enough since buying it to justify the cost.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender