Lush Cosmetics Grease Lightning Cleanser
Good

Lush Cosmetics Grease Lightning Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

November 20, 2016

I bought this when I had acne on my forehead which it did work to clear and minimize the oiliness. This not work to shrink your pores or shrink comedown all acne.

August 29, 2016

Just started using this and I noticed a difference in my complexion within days. I have been using the Tea Tree Toner for a few months now, these products are amazing for my oily skin! You only get 45g of the grease lightning on a bottle but you only need a tiny bit of product so it's well worth the money.

August 12, 2016

I started integrating this amazing product into my routine and I am SO impressed. I have already found that it has made my skin smoother and fought some blemishes off. I have redness that I combat daily, and I've noticed it has decreased, pending further results with more use. I am really in love with Lush as a whole and can't wait to try more of their products.

June 30, 2016

This is my ''go to'' product when any pimble shows up! This is quick and easy and this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This is also a favorite of mine since many years. You better so check it out!

June 21, 2016

I love Lush and this product is great for acne prone and oily skin. I use it at night because it's a but slippery on my skin. It helps reduce blemishes though so I would highly recommend this product.

May 26, 2016

This product is perfect for spot treating problem areas. I have sensitive skin and a lot of products cause break outs for me, especially on my chin. I put this on my nose after washing my face to keep blackheads at bay. It also works great to calm those awful zits that lurk under your skin! A little goes a very long way and the tea tree oil gives it such a fresh and pleasant scent.