LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream

LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #684 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 12, 2016

Enchanted Eye Cream is to treat any problems in the delicate eye area such as puffiness, dark circles or wrinkles. I have always had problems with dark circles. I saw improvement in my eye area after about a week of using this product. You only need to use a tiny bit which is great and the cream doesn’t leave skin greasy. It’s very light weight. This product is $27.95 for 45g of product and I will definitely be buying it again.

February 08, 2016

Addicted to the Enchanted Eye Cream! I was hesitant to but it at first due to the high price per ounce but so happy i did. The Enchanted Eye Cream provides intense hydration to the eye are without being sticky or oily. It's just a light but pleasent scent to it so it's ideal for all skin types. After use the eye area looks healthier and more awake, will definitely be buying again!

May 11, 2015

This is great, I use it under the eyes and over the eyelid as a moisturizer and I love how bright it makes my eye area look!

September 13, 2014

I bought this eye cream thinking it would brighten up the skin around my eyes but it didn't really do much of anything. I GUESS it works as a moisturizer, but if you're expecting any enchanted results, like the name suggests, you're better using your money on a different product.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical