LUSH Karma Kream Body Cream

LUSH Karma Kream Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #1111 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 27, 2016

J'aime l'hydratation que procure cette crème. Et j'adore les produits Lush!!!!! Le seul inconvénient de cette crème est son odeur qui est trop vive!!!!!

June 08, 2015

I love this cream, its rich texture makes a girls dry skin happy !
My hubby loves the scent so he's happy to pick it up whenever I start to run low.
I use it all over and have no concerns as Lush has a great reputation for using quality ingredients.
There are very few Lush products that I don't adore and that usually comes down to a scent that isn't my favorite but there are so many to choose from ,I have lots of favorites !
My kids always know where to shop for Mothers Day,Christmas and my birthday so I keep a good supply on hand ......always.

June 08, 2015

The scent was a little strong for my liking and it felt very average.

May 11, 2015

I had a sample of this body cream and I loved the scent!!!

August 15, 2014

This body cream smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft for hours! The only thing that bothers me about it is how thick and heavy it is.

June 06, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I have eczema and its hard to find a cream that can soothe my itch and help my irritated skin. Karma kream is worth the price because it is a miracle worker on my skin.

only down side- I hate the smell.

February 02, 2010

I have always been a fan of Lush products because of the natural ingredients and obvious care taken in the process of making the product. Karma Cream not only smells amazing but moisturizes dry skin in an instant.

September 21, 2009

Satiny skin with a hint of glimmer. Organic too!

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Learning to Crochet

jessiekohut added a new review for
MAC Cosmetics Fluidline